News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Rappers starting to decide homophobia isn't cool

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, December 22, 2011, 05:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2011, 08:21:17 PM
Quote from: Luna on December 22, 2011, 08:19:35 PM
You KNOW that any time you respond to Roger or Nigel you are going to get shat on.  When all you seem to do is respond to one or the other of them for most of the day, it makes one wonder if the abuse you invite is all the attention you get.

Of course it is.  He gets off on it, same as he gets off by "cyber-banging" ( :lulz: ) smelly fucking Pagans.

He's a useless fucking wanker, and I wish he would leave for good.

yes, exactly. Mostly people ignore him, so the only attention he gets is negative attention. And as a person with a personality disorder that renders him for all intents and purposes without any actual human value, he digs it. He wants to be be important and the center of attention, but he can't have that so he settles for feeding off the feeling of importance he gets from other people's contempt.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 22, 2011, 08:26:05 PM
You KNOW that any time you respond to Roger or Nigel you are going to get shat on.  When all you seem to do is respond to one or the other of them for most of the day, it makes one wonder if the abuse you invite is all the attention you get.

Of course it is.  He gets off on it, same as he gets off by "cyber-banging" ( :lulz: ) smelly fucking Pagans.

yes, exactly. Mostly people ignore him, so the only attention he gets is negative attention. And as a person with a personality disorder that renders him for all intents and purposes without any actual human value, he digs it. He wants to be be important and the center of attention, but he can't have that so he settles for feeding off the feeling of importance he gets from other people's contempt.

Why accomplish anything at any level, when you can be the fat nerd that deliberately gets picked on so he'll be the object of attention?

Nothing like a guy who spends all his time "cybering" women while his wife gets neglected.  Which is, of course, why she's out with other guys.  Can't blame her.  (BH will, obviously, be along with some bullshit about being in an "open" relationship, which beats saying "My wife is cheating on me because I spend all day masturbating on the computer and because I sit on welfare while waiting for her to hit it big as a "screenwriter".)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

I don't sit on welfare any longer.  I'm now working at a tattoo shop training to be a piercer.

In response to what Luna said there's three parts to it.  One, most other people do ignore me and in the style of any attention whore I prefer negative attention to no attention at all.  Two  Roger hates better than nearly anyone else.  his hatred is positively inspiring.  Three Roger and Nigel are responsible for a huge amount of the posts worth responding to on the forum.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on December 22, 2011, 08:46:59 PM
I don't sit on welfare any longer.  I'm now working at a tattoo shop training to be a piercer.

In your mid-30s.  Your parents must be so proud.

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on December 22, 2011, 08:46:59 PM

One, most other people do ignore me and in the style of any attention whore I prefer negative attention to no attention at all. 

Grow a little dignity, you fucking worm.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

BABYLON THREADJACKS AGAIN. WINS. Jesus. Let him languish and freak out by ignoring his wretched self.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 23, 2011, 01:09:00 AM
BABYLON THREADJACKS AGAIN. WINS. Jesus. Let him languish and freak out by ignoring his wretched self.

Who is this babylon person everyone seems to be posting about?

Freeky

Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on December 23, 2011, 01:32:52 AM

I just figured they were talking about some sort of foreign cheese...

DECI4

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Rumckle

Quote from: Faust on December 22, 2011, 11:01:19 AM
A lot of hip hop was homophobic because it sells records. Eminem specifically is one of the most obvious hypocrites for that.

I kinda recall Eminem saying in The Real Slim Shady, something like: "why can't a man and another man elope?"
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Placid Dingo

That was in the context of comparing it to raping dead animals so I don't know that I'd offer a huge supply of brownie points.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 23, 2011, 01:38:11 AM
Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on December 23, 2011, 01:32:52 AM

I just figured they were talking about some sort of foreign cheese...

:lulz:

Triple Zero

So maybe we could just ignore him then? I know I've mostly pledged him since a while. I'm just going to mention this once, cause I don't even want to give him this attention, but I've been meaning to say it for quite a while now. Please?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 23, 2011, 04:54:48 PM

So maybe we could just ignore him then? I know I've mostly pledged him since a while. I'm just going to mention this once, cause I don't even want to give him this attention, but I've been meaning to say it for quite a while now. Please?

I mostly ignore him. I just kind of snapped yesterday. But you're right; ignoring him is the only good way to deal with him.

Triple Zero

I understand, but he really does seem to get off on the snapping, negative replies really seem to encourage him, he's even literally stated as much.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.