News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

WTF

Started by Dimocritus, December 24, 2011, 04:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Why can't I change me name? I thought it was the computer I was on that wouldn't let me somehow, but it's not letting me on this computer, either. I would like to just be regular old dimo again, but fuck...

Oh, yeah, and something something something, chaos, something something discord, something, yada yada, nice to be back, and so on.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dimocritus

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dimocritus on December 24, 2011, 04:28:57 PM
Why can't I change me name? I thought it was the computer I was on that wouldn't let me somehow, but it's not letting me on this computer, either. I would like to just be regular old dimo again, but fuck...

Oh, yeah, and something something something, chaos, something something discord, something, yada yada, nice to be back, and so on.

One of the admins disabled the function.

That made Coyote mad. It was funny.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dimocritus

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 24, 2011, 04:30:00 PM
Quote from: Dimocritus on December 24, 2011, 04:28:57 PM

One of the admins disabled the function.

That made Coyote mad. It was funny.

Well, that's fucking retarded. Someone better fucking fix it. Friggin asshole admins... Swear to goddess, if this isn't fixed by the end of the day, I'm fucking outta here.