News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! A thread dedicated to wtf chrstmas?

Started by Freeky, December 25, 2011, 06:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Today, I saw six cop cars sitting outside the back alley of this townhouse complex, and another one heading in as I left the neighborhood (which is the one right next to my parents', and generally considered a pretty good one, for being in the Hive.)

Today, my grandmother confided to me that she thought my cousin was "weird," her tone implying that this is a serious badwrong condition, because he gave his younger brother a pair of pants that really could fit them both and my next youngest cousin in all at once.  I even said "There's nothing wrong with being weird."  Her response was "Yes there is!" and when I confessed to being weird, she said if I said that again she'd spank me.  

(I know it's a bit early, but it felt like Christmas to me because family stuff happens on Christmas Eve for my fam.  Immediate fam stuff happens on Chirstmas.  I will probably have more to say tomorrow.)

Now you share your wtf chrsmas?  events. 

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Mom: [Net's little brother], if you don't do the dishes you aren't allowed to smoke pot with us.

LB: Fine. I'll go make the kitchen even messier.

Me: Thanks Mom, now LB is going to shit in the sink.

Mom: It wouldn't be the first time.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I went to a Lutheran service this morning to see my friend sing in the Portland Norwegian Chorus, and the pastor delivered theeeee most rambling sermon I've ever heard, half in Swedish and half in English, which somehow concluded that Jesus is like a present wrapped at Fred Meyer, and if you don't unwrap him you'll never get to use the Jesus inside the box.

:?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Nephew Twiddleton

Nana: did everyone get their income taxes done?

Me: uh... The year isnt over yet.

Nana: i know.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Watching Borat AND Bruno with family and their friends counts, I think.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

I went to the beach and helped build snowmen...I mean, sandmen?

Remarkably, even living in Florida most of my life, I think this was the first time I ever went to the beach on Christmas.  :?

However, getting to Clearwater Beach requires passing through downtown, and on the way home, my sister and I drove on Ft. Harrison. I think we both picked up 3 or 4 extra Thetans.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

And I just saw a commercial for the Catholic Diocese. I guess they have to do it in order to compete with the Scientology commercials.  :x

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 25, 2011, 05:05:59 PM
I went to a Lutheran service this morning to see my friend sing in the Portland Norwegian Chorus, and the pastor delivered theeeee most rambling sermon I've ever heard, half in Swedish and half in English, which somehow concluded that Jesus is like a present wrapped at Fred Meyer, and if you don't unwrap him you'll never get to use the Jesus inside the box.

:?

That sounds :lol: :lulz: :? 

Nephew Twiddleton

Waffle- its possibly understandable. Keep in mind that we are a nation of immigrants who often maintain our cultural identities. Im not sure what the portland scandinavian population looks like but i know a lot of midwesterners are some sort of teutonic or nordic.

Twid,
lives in avery irish and or italian city. Been to a catholic mass on st patricks that was said entirely in irish. Mocked it in church at the time.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Really nothign too weird happened to me....

Except that when I was having dinner at my sister's my sister's brother-in-law's girlfriend's four-year-old son, who I had never met until two hours prior and with who I had had very little interaction with started screaming at me that I couldn't leave when I started putting on my coat.  :?

Phox,
Evidently irresistible to small children....

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Except that when I was having dinner at my sister's my sister's brother-in-law's girlfriend's four-year-old son, who I had never met until two hours prior and with who I had had very little interaction with started screaming at me that I couldn't leave when I started putting on my coat.  :?

Phox,

That's a four-year-old thing.  Apparently  he did in fact like you.  :lol:

Phox

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 26, 2011, 07:04:32 AM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Phox,

That's a four-year-old thing.  Apparently  he did in fact like you.  :lol:
Oh, I get that it's a four-year-old thing. It's still weird, though.  :lol:

Pæs

My Christmas was beautiful, despite my expecting otherwise.

But Christchurch started shaking violently again, which is somewhat "WTF CHRISTMAS?"

Suu

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 26, 2011, 04:28:15 AM
Waffle- its possibly understandable. Keep in mind that we are a nation of immigrants who often maintain our cultural identities. Im not sure what the portland scandinavian population looks like but i know a lot of midwesterners are some sort of teutonic or nordic.

Twid,
lives in avery irish and or italian city. Been to a catholic mass on st patricks that was said entirely in irish. Mocked it in church at the time.

Catholic mass should be said in Latin, you fucking heathen.