News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

TO THE USER KNOWN AS "NPH TWID"

Started by The Mgt, December 27, 2011, 11:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I saw that!
Also, google auto-suggested [your name] faceboook.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 28, 2011, 05:23:51 AM
I saw that!

Damn.

I really don't know how to feel now.

One of my best friends in high school, etymologically has the same last name as me (beauty of anglicized Irish names). His is way more common in the US. mine is more common in Ireland, but consider that there are more Irish people in America than Ireland. 4 million people in Ireland, and my surname is an uncommon one there. A noble one, just like every other Irish last name, but a rare one nonetheless.

I was pleasantly surprised that my best friend was also a distant cousin, who fucked up spelling his last name.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2011, 02:12:42 AM
Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on December 28, 2011, 02:10:21 AM
It's Australian. This of course means bottoms up.

Fosters:  Australian for Miller Lite.

Seriously.  Fosters is piss.

Only Englishmen and Australians wanting to show off how Australian they are when abroad drink Fosters.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 28, 2011, 05:23:51 AM
I saw that!

TWID IS KEVIN SPACEY?!!!! :eek:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I Googled "Areola Shinerbock" and got a lot of buttery nipple hits.  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Mgt on December 27, 2011, 11:20:31 PM
YOUR LACK OF VOWELS DISTURBS US AND RENDERS US BEFUDDLED AS TO THE PROPER PRONUNCIATION OF YOUR CHOSEN HANDLE, THEREFORE WE REQUIRE THAT YOU CHANGE IT WITH ALL HASTE.

HOWEVER, WE ARE ALSO A MAN OF SCIENCE AND RECOGNIZE THE IMPULSE BEHIND YOUR FOOLISH MESSAGE AS ONE THAT SERVES THE GREATER GOOD, THEREFORE WE DO NOT REQUIRE THAT THE NAME CHANGE BE A PERMANENT ONE. WE DEMAND THAT FOR A PERIOD OF ONE WEEK, YOUR PD.COM USER NAME WILL BE "AREOLA SHINERBOCK". YOU WILL KEEP A RUNNING JOURNAL AND DOCUMENT ANY BEHAVIORAL CHANGES EITHER REAL OR PERCEIVED IN THE USERS YOU INTERACT WITH DURING THAT TIME. YOU WILL ALSO TROLL AT LEAST ONE OTHER FORUM UNDER THAT NAME, PREFERABLY A PUA/SEDUCTION FORUM.

WE WILL ENABLE THE NAME-CHANGE FUNCTION AND GIVE YOU 24 HOURS TO VOLUNTARILY COMPLY WITH OUR "REQUEST".

Since the one week period is over, I will be changing my name back.

I have not noticed any behavioral changes. At first it seemed like people were crankier towards me, but that may have been me wanting to get 2011 over with.

I have not yet trolled a forum with this name as my spare time has been focused on other things for the past week, but I feel that changing my name back will be of benefit to the troll anyway, since the name will be less likely to cough up PD if they google that name.

New avatar too. Hit refresh.

Triple Zero

Thank you. My behavioural change was that I kept being confused who was that guy again. And for some reason my initial though kept being Freeky, something to do with the colours in the previous avatar or something.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

EK WAFFLR

There is one change. I may never be able to call you Twid again, Mr. Bock.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 08, 2012, 05:23:04 PM
There is one change. I may never be able to call you Twid again, Mr. Bock.

You will, or, I will end up being the one to avenge Ireland for all those monastery lootings.