News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

TO THE USER KNOWN AS "WAFFLE IRON"

Started by The Mgt, December 27, 2011, 11:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mgt

YOU WILL POST A LINK TO A VIDEO CONTAINING RECORDED FOOTAGE OF YOURSELF EATING A BITE OF LUTEFISK. WE REQUIRE THAT A CLOSE-UP SHOT OF THE LUTEFISK BE INCLUDED IN THE VIDEO FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES. YOU MAY WEAR A MASK, BUT IT MUST BE A MASQUERADE BALL-STYLE MASK THAT DOES NOT OBSCURE YOUR MOUTH OR NECK.

IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO LUTEFISK, WE WILL ALLOW, AS A SUBSTITUTION, A VIDEO OF YOU FISTFIGHTING EITHER A RAINDEER OR VARG VIKERNES ALONG WITH A STILLSHOT OF THE PAGE IN YOUR MEDICAL FILE CONFIRMING A MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OF LUTEFISK ALLERGY.

YOU WILL HAVE A PERIOD OF TEN DAYS IN WHICH TO COMPLETE THIS REQUIREMENT. SHOULD YOU FAIL TO SATISFACTORILY MEET OUR DEMANDS, YOUR USERNAME WILL BE CHANGED TO "MRS. CUDDLESWORTH" FOR A PERIOD OF INDEFINITE LENGTH OR UNTIL SUCH TIME AS YOUR ASSIGNMENT IS COMPLETED.

EK WAFFLR

You are a kind and just Tyrant, The Mgt. Your will be done.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Sure about that Nigel?
Lutefisk in beard isn't very appealing.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 29, 2011, 06:23:34 PM
Sure about that Nigel?

"Good" and "Appealing" don't have to coexist.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel on December 29, 2011, 07:56:03 PM
Sure about that Nigel?

I'm quite aware. But I wonder if it will be enough to be weird. I'll certainly do my best.

[/b]

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

EK WAFFLR

You all know that you're forcing me to make a new youtube account for this, right?

IT'S SO MUCH WORK
:argh!:

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 29, 2011, 09:02:02 PM
Sure about that Nigel?

I'm quite aware. But I wonder if it will be enough to be weird. I'll certainly do my best.

Dude, you have that beard and crazy eyes. What could go wrong?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on December 30, 2011, 05:41:37 AM
Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 29, 2011, 09:02:02 PM
Sure about that Nigel?

Dude, you have that beard and crazy eyes. What could go wrong?

Those would both improve the situation.

Especially with crazy eyes and lutefisk bits in the beard.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS