News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

RASPEBALL/KUMLE/KLUBB/KOMPE

Started by EK WAFFLR, December 28, 2011, 01:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 28, 2011, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on December 28, 2011, 01:20:20 PM

Freeky, maybe it helps to think of slightly large-ish gnocci.

Oookay, thanks Trip. :)

This is true. Me mum calls them the Norwegian Gnocci.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 28, 2011, 08:20:24 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 28, 2011, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on December 28, 2011, 01:20:20 PM

Freeky, maybe it helps to think of slightly large-ish gnocci.

Oookay, thanks Trip. :)

This is true. Me mum calls them the Norwegian Gnocci.

I've never had gnocci, but I looked them up and the internet said they're like dumplings, so these are like, two generalizations away from being dumplings.  Which is close enough until I have eaten them.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on December 28, 2011, 05:20:11 PM
WHY IS IT IN METRIC????

BECAUSE METRIC IS THE ONE TRUE WAY OF MEASURING EVERYTHING!

Proof: You guys use Metric Ton in curses over there. Hollywood has taught me that.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Don Coyote

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 28, 2011, 08:27:13 PM
Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on December 28, 2011, 05:20:11 PM
WHY IS IT IN METRIC????

BECAUSE METRIC IS THE ONE TRUE WAY OF MEASURING EVERYTHING!

Proof: You guys use Metric Ton in curses over there. Hollywood has taught me that.

:argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They are big round potato noodle balls!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Needs more bacon.  Maybe cooked and crumbled up in them...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

trippinprincezz13

Sounds delicious. I love finding new uses for potatoes.

[stupid question]

Just to make sure I'm reading this right, I want to shred some raw potatoes AND some already boiled potatoes and mash them together with everything else? I can see how that would work, but just want to make sure.

[/stupid question]
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 29, 2011, 02:58:43 PM

[stupid question]

Just to make sure I'm reading this right, I want to shred some raw potatoes AND some already boiled potatoes and mash them together with everything else? I can see how that would work, but just want to make sure.

[/stupid question]

Yep.

Quote from: Luna on December 29, 2011, 01:53:22 PM
Needs more bacon.  Maybe cooked and crumbled up in them...

I have done that a few times. Iz nice.

[/b]

Triple Zero

I just made these. VERY GOOD :D

except I fucked em up too cause I made the mistake of thinking there was water in the dough mixture, which there isn't. DONT DO THAT.

It was because halfway I realized I didnt have a grater anymore to grate the raw potatoes with so I figured, let's add a splash of water and attack it with the stick blender! Which worked, except the splash of water was too much and then I used up all my wheat flour to try and get it dryer and then I even added some corn flour, but it kind of ended up like a thick sludge.

So I had to kind of dump spoons of it into the boiling water, which kind of works, but they're not balls and the outcome is a bit snotty. Which is why I won't provide pics.

However large amounts of syrup make everything better!

Now I'm gonna boil some more because of all the flour adding I have ZILLIONS of this stuff.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

And mine seem to be done within 7 minutes, not 20. Perhaps cause they're smaller.

I believe what I'm making is similar to what Austrians call Spaetzl. But those are even more smaller and irregularly shaped, and served with cheese and bacon, like mac&cheese, sort of.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

LMNO

Spaetzl is awesome.  That is all.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 02:33:50 PM

Indeed. As they say in Austria,

WA SCHIFOAN IST DES LEIWANSTE WOS MA SIE MA VOSTEHN KOAN!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 29, 2011, 02:58:43 PM

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 13, 2012, 04:36:39 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 02:33:50 PM

Indeed. As they say in Austria,

WA SCHIFOAN IST DES LEIWANSTE WOS MA SIE MA VOSTEHN KOAN!

Uh, yeah, fuck yeah... I think.

Anyway, Worffle Ayern, I gert a kwuhstion fer yer. What kind of serp der yer use fer therse? Is it maple serp like from Vermont or Canada or some kind of crazy serp from Yerp? (Yerp is the cerntinernt that yer and Trerp live ern.)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

I used molasses syrup. Which is what we put on pancakes and such.

I dunno what he used, cause that yellow stuff doesn't look like syrup to me.

navkat

Pleeease someone cook for meeeeee...