News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Coyote's Random Crap involving Skyrim Thread

Started by Don Coyote, December 31, 2011, 12:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

One dismal PNW day a coyote woke up.

What was he going to do today?

But, what's this?

SKYRIM?!?!?!

HURRAY!!!!!

So our hero loads this game, hoping for tales of heroic glory, or epic loot.

'What the fuck?" thought our hero, but he persisted in his quest for adventure without leaving his house.

"This is odd. How did Twid get into a video game, especially after that beauty pageant for potatoes."

It was almost as if someone had crudely modded his copy of Skyrim using MSpaint while on peyote.

Don Coyote

"NO MISTER HEADSMAN LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!!" Screamed our hero impotently at his computer.

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Don Coyote

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Don Coyote

"By the Bawls ov the Gawds" declared our Heroic Hero, "WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING YET!!!! Stupid fucking NPC theater"

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

"FI-FUCKING-ANALLY!!! CHARACTER CREATION!!!"

"Fuck ya. Imma play a dual weilding dark elf annd....wait...what is...no...."

"Maybe it is time I go outside and play....."

navkat

This is starting to sound dangerously close to some Furry-sounding freakiness. We can't have an open bar but we get TWO skyrim threads? I hope we don't go through another one of our awkward "Green Dragon" phases again.

Don Coyote

Quote from: navkat on January 09, 2012, 10:45:08 PM
This is starting to sound dangerously close to some Furry-sounding freakiness. We can't have an open bar but we get TWO skyrim threads? I hope we don't go through another one of our awkward "Green Dragon" phases again.

Oh I am most terribly sorry if my thread has offended your delicate sensibilities. Next time I decide to start a new thread I shall run an outline of it, along with projected profits for the next two fiscal quarters, so as to prevent any sort of thread starting that might possibly, potentially, not be the sort of the thread YOU like.

Phox

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 09, 2012, 11:09:16 PM
Quote from: navkat on January 09, 2012, 10:45:08 PM

Oh I am most terribly sorry if my thread has offended your delicate sensibilities. Next time I decide to start a new thread I shall run an outline of it, along with projected profits for the next two fiscal quarters, so as to prevent any sort of thread starting that might possibly, potentially, not be the sort of the thread YOU like.
That's a very good thing, Coyote. I am being told by my superiors that your output has been down recently, and the quality of your product has declined. We realize that after a hiatus it is sometimes difficult to come back and scrape off the rust to get back into the swing of things and compete at the same level, and we are not without empathy. And we want you to know that this discussion will remain completely private, and that it will in no way count against you, or affect your chances of promotion (because, of course, you've already been blacklisted, and the higher ups have already circulated an internal memo name your last day with the company. You understand, of course).