News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, December 31, 2011, 10:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Avariel is calling it quits. Im friends with all members. Im chilling with all of them now. 

Twid
in guitarists and the vocalists shared house right now. end of an era.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

maphdet

Happy Fuking Many New Years, You scallywags.

I hate you all so much, that I love you all.

btw...
-maph
drunk as shite.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Hoser McRhizzy

Happy New Year's, you lovely spags!  Here's to finding where that mythical wall went and to the bringing of things to it.  And to another 365 days of doin' it wrong.

At this time of night, here in the wee hours of the morning, with this many (I'm holding my hands really wide apart here) girly drinks under my belt and a complete lack of Open Bar to put shit in, I give you a song which expresses my TRUE feelings about PD... and all of you. <3  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvGpCMqZ358

Happy 2012  :lulz:
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Telarus

Portland, OR, 15 minutes to go. Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It is 2012. May we all do it more right this year.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quetzalcoatl!  HE COMES!

Suu

I want to know what sadistic bastard invented stilettos and how he convinced us women to think it was a good idea to wear them.  :x
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

I had to back out of a party that I was psyched for, when it came to my attention that there would be no overnight accommodations (wtf?).

Instead, I played Risk with the family and we completely ignored the passage of midnight. Some loony neighbor set off fireworks earlier in the night and sent the dogs into a tizzy. Woo!

Quote from: Suu on January 01, 2012, 02:36:21 PM
I want to know what sadistic bastard invented stilettos and how he convinced us women to think it was a good idea to wear them.  :x

"It'll make your legs and butt look great!"

5,000,000 pairs were then sold on the first day.

Nephew Twiddleton

31 days of sobriety before my 31st bday.  Oh hay its january. My head hurts.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Kai

Quote from: Telarus on January 01, 2012, 07:46:17 AM
Portland, OR, 15 minutes to go. Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

Same to you! E 'oe Hau'oli Makahiki Hou.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Dalek

Happy new year! Wish you all some excellent twelve months! <3

This year there was an awesome party at a friend's house - we were right next to the central plaza, from where the fireworks were shot, so at midnight we got on the roof, sang and screamed and shouted and watched as the fireworks rained upon us. I believe that champagne tastes best when the air is saturated with the smell of gunpowder.

And suddenly it was 2012 out of fucking nowhere.

EK WAFFLR

Happy final year you loveable spagholes!

W. Iron,
Feeling ridiculously good today.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Juana

I don't give a shit that it's almost 24 hours since actual New Years (I was at a damned awesome rave instead of lurking laptop-side), so happy New Years, everyone! Hope you brought it in in style (or, if you're ECH, in someone else's pants). :)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 01, 2012, 06:47:21 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 01, 2012, 05:35:51 AM
Half-past. Happy New Year, y'all. We stayed in, watched seven minutes of a live stream of Times Square, then sipped grape fizzy water. GF went to bed because she opens in the morning. BF is tooling around the internet. I'm going to get another Pepsi, crochet, and watch something on Netflix.

We party it up here, yo.

We're sitting around writing an awful review for Pathfinder shit.

WILD WILD LIFE.

Yep. Instead of waking up with panties hanging off the ceiling fan and goldfish in the bathtub, I woke up at 9. I crocheted some more, drank a Pepsi, and went to work. Where everyone assumed I had a hang-over because I was busy trying to figure out how to make my bullion stitches not look like a cat chewed on them.

Apparently my thinking face is the same as my constipation face and my hung-over face. O.o
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

If 2012 continues as this day has gone for me so far, I will be UNSTOPPABLE.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."