News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, December 31, 2011, 10:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Suu on January 02, 2012, 02:28:58 PM
Despite what everyone says about McDonald's or other fast food chains, they do really have to use real meat* in their food. It is real chicken, beef, and pork, and it's also surprisingly regulated. That doesn't make the industry any less gross.

*-Real as defined it came from some edible part of an animal, but not necessarily Grade A.
Oh, I never doubted that. Low-grade meat combined with various chemicals, however...

Kai

Despite what everyone says about McDonald's or other fast food chains, they do really have to use real meat* in their food. It is real chicken, beef, and pork, and it's also surprisingly regulated. That doesn't make the industry any less gross.

*-Real as defined it came from some edible part of an animal, but not necessarily Grade A.

As a current maintenance employee of a certain food franchise, I am quite aware of this. However, let me present the evidence.

A:

B:

Image A is of a fossil of the Australian Ediacaran fauna known as Dickinsonia, which existed in the Pre-Cambrian, ~560 mya.

Image B is of the Recent (Ca. ~50 ya) and extant McRib.

See a resemblance?

After observing the McRib for an extended period, I've come to the conclusion that they contain amino acids, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, lipids, and electrolytes of all kinds necessary to sustain life. In addition, and despite their stationary nature, I've noticed a curious congealing effect that occurs after heating and cooling. The lipid particles seem to migrate to the surface and form a protective phospholipid layering, just as was suspected to occur with the first cells. This suggests that after a sustained period of sunlight, the circulating biochemicals within the McRib will self organize and form replicating units, id est, life.

Prospective binomial is Riberiatus mcdonaldi. Phylum, Kingdom and Division unknown.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 02, 2012, 09:40:10 AM
QuoteBiologists said last year's kill was caused by birds who were spooked off their roosts by the loud explosions and began flying into homes, cars, telephone poles and each other.

Around this same time last year, thousands of dead fish also turned up in the Arkansas River, prompting conspiracies about the end of the world, poison and environmental catastrophe.

Taylor and Duke both agree, though: it's probably just the fireworks in Beebe.

And who says ABC News don't have a sense of humour?

Also, we don't know that they actually rained down after dying.  The cause of death may be their raining down.  Think about it.

From what I've read this year, in fact, the cause of death seems to be impact with the ground.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 'Kai' ZLB, M.S. on January 02, 2012, 02:52:09 PM

As a current maintenance employee of a certain food franchise, I am quite aware of this. However, let me present the evidence.

A:

B:

Image A is of a fossil of the Australian Ediacaran fauna known as Dickinsonia, which existed in the Pre-Cambrian, ~560 mya.

Image B is of the Recent (Ca. ~50 ya) and extant McRib.

See a resemblance?

After observing the McRib for an extended period, I've come to the conclusion that they contain amino acids, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, lipids, and electrolytes of all kinds necessary to sustain life. In addition, and despite their stationary nature, I've noticed a curious congealing effect that occurs after heating and cooling. The lipid particles seem to migrate to the surface and form a protective phospholipid layering, just as was suspected to occur with the first cells. This suggests that after a sustained period of sunlight, the circulating biochemicals within the McRib will self organize and form replicating units, id est, life.

Prospective binomial is Riberiatus mcdonaldi. Phylum, Kingdom and Division unknown.

:lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Kai wins the thread...  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel