News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Things are better and shut up, but...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 29, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...This kid is smarter than your average 'Murrikan.

Starts off with an annoying FB share:

Then I decided to look it up:

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/meet-temar-boggs-rescuer-kidnapped-litt

(several other links, all in agreement)

So it it more than the sappy, made-up hero dejour, which made me feel good.  But then I saw this:

QuoteAnd when you saw her - were you scared? Did you know it was her? What was going through your mind?

I wasn't scared, I was just [thinking], "Save the little girl, make sure she was okay."

So you got her, you took her back, you gave her to the police first? Or did you take her straight to the family?

I took her to... I think it was a firefighter.

Smart as fuck.  When there's trouble, you go to a firefighter.  They are supposed to save people.  Cops are supposed to assume guilt and beat people.

This kid is brave, motivated to help, AND brilliant.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Aw!  :) That gave me the good feels.

Very, very smart kid. Firefighters HELP people.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I needed something positive on a Tuesday.

Thank you for providing.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:eek:

Wow! I'd like to shake his hand and thank him for being an incredible person.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A