News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Obama went to Mars for the CIA

Started by Cain, January 04, 2012, 12:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Cramulus on January 04, 2012, 08:30:42 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 04, 2012, 07:18:47 PM
I think that depends on if they're Federally black, or just Locally black.

you just really

I don't even

no words

just

:horrormirth:

You sir, lack sufficient FREEDOM™.

Ari

パンクビッチ

Cramulus

re: the OP

Oh good, the White House has "OFFICIALLY DENIED" this. Nope, nothing suspicious about THAT. Notice how they don't publicly deny EVERY screwball theory out there? But this one? SOMETHING'S FISHY.

QuoteOfficially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. "Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian," Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room.

Cain

Told you guys.  Totally a true story.

The Good Reverend Roger

Cramulus is in some way involved in this.  I can smell it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

It's not unbelievable that a young Barack Obama was enrolled in a three week factual program about mars.

It's not unbelievable that during the cold war, we had ridiculous government jobs, like Remote Viewing, intended to freak out and waste the money of the Soviets. (btw - great movie on the topic: Men Who Stare At Goats)

So these two MK-ULTRA guinea pigs go on a remote viewing mission to mars, where they expect to see other people from their factual mars class. And, while likely immersed in an isolation tank with ping-pong balls taped over their eyes, they think they saw their buddy Barry.  IT'S TOO PERFECT TO BE FALSE.

I'm also amused by the OP's that Ann Dunham worked for the CIA. She definitely did a lot of foreign aid work, so if she was a CIA operative, she was in a great position. You know what, I'm just going to believe that's true too, it makes our government seem very competent and far-sighted.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

CorbeauEtRenard

I have no choice but to endorse this worldview.

Plus it plays into one of my favorite things about Discordia. Namely popularizing nutball conspiracy theories well enough that they grow legs and run for the hills all on their own.  :fnord:
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Cain

Quote from: Cramulus on January 05, 2012, 05:31:43 PM
It's not unbelievable that a young Barack Obama was enrolled in a three week factual program about mars.

It's not unbelievable that during the cold war, we had ridiculous government jobs, like Remote Viewing, intended to freak out and waste the money of the Soviets. (btw - great movie on the topic: Men Who Stare At Goats)

So these two MK-ULTRA guinea pigs go on a remote viewing mission to mars, where they expect to see other people from their factual mars class. And, while likely immersed in an isolation tank with ping-pong balls taped over their eyes, they think they saw their buddy Barry.  IT'S TOO PERFECT TO BE FALSE.

I'm also amused by the OP's that Ann Dunham worked for the CIA. She definitely did a lot of foreign aid work, so if she was a CIA operative, she was in a great position. You know what, I'm just going to believe that's true too, it makes our government seem very competent and far-sighted.

Sadly, the truth is even more awful than that.

The CIA found out the KGB was running similar experiments and so decided they could have some validity, and that a "psychic gap" may develop between the superpowers.

Given the CIA attitude to LSD, they were likely tripping balls when they came up with the policy, which explains a lot.

But it gets even stranger, because the CIA first of all went to a lot of Scientologists to run their paranormal programs (Inigo Swann, for example), and secondly because the programs in question developed weird overlaps and parallels with MK-Ultra and the CIA's in-depth studies of religious groups and communities.

Nevertheless, they didn't see it as wasting money, because they really believed it might work.  That said, the above scenario is so close to the probable reality as to be convincing.

BadBeast

I suggest this was a West coast false flag operation, to detract from what was going on at Montauk.
http://www.world-famous.com/MontaukStuff/Montauk-Project-V1.html
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

-

Pæs

Y'know what? If Cain assures us that Obama has a holiday house on mars, then Obama has a holiday house on mars and I don't care what any of you say.

Cramulus

that is such a crazy string of facts

Where did we hear about his trip to Pakistan in 81? Is that also in Time?

Man, it would be the most sublime irony if it turned out the birthers had a point. But I guess the story here is that he's maybe a CIA operative, not a secret kenyan.

Cain

-

Cain

-