News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Fifth World Problems

Started by Cramulus, January 04, 2012, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on March 06, 2013, 10:56:18 PM
My kid's out of diapers but the GPS is broken on my microchip so I totally won't be allowed to buy any until I get a new one inserted on Tuesday. :(

It's totally sweet that the family I clean for lets me have their dog's leftover filet mignon and I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I wish they'd refrigerate it if it's going to be sitting out more than an hour or two. :(

I didn't get the job at the bottling plant. Yeah, some things in my purchase history and internet browsing popped positive for lost time/excessive breaks risk and I just can't afford the $90 internship fee to prove my efficiency for three weeks. :(

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU...THE FUTURE!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!