News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Quantum jumping. No, really!!

Started by P3nT4gR4m, January 04, 2012, 05:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2012, 07:48:28 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 04, 2012, 07:47:29 PM
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Oh, great.  So some freeloading bastard from dimension X is going to pop in, slice my head off, and steal my woman?  AND I WON'T EVEN BE DEAD?

:crankey:

I am always amazed how you can take an absurd situation and quickly figure out how to make it even more absurd.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 04, 2012, 07:50:08 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2012, 07:48:28 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 04, 2012, 07:47:29 PM
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Oh, great.  So some freeloading bastard from dimension X is going to pop in, slice my head off, and steal my woman?  AND I WON'T EVEN BE DEAD?

:crankey:

I am always amazed how you can take an absurd situation and quickly figure out how to make it even more absurd.

I'm not well.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, having just sat through a meeting that exemplifies "absurd", it may just be that I have a lot of experience with this sort of thing...That I have learned that Poe's Law and Reducto Ad Absurdum are the same fucking thing

And, as some goofball once said, if you take bad signal and extend it to it's logical conclusion, you have a perfect demonstration of insanity, ie, America in the 21st century.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Telarus

Quote from: Igor on January 04, 2012, 06:28:21 PM
So by imagining your way into an alternate universe, and asking your (obviously better) Twin Self for help you can improve your life?
I'm sold!

There's a page full of testimonials here, and you can submit your own here!
hxxp://customerhugs.mindvalley.com/testimonials/feedback/site/18/product/Quantum+Jumping/metric/life/company/Burt+Goldman

I sent them this:

QuoteI am a successful entrepreneur and amateur beekeeper from Grenville Wisconsin. Quantum Jumping has helped me make sense of something very odd that happened to me in October of 2009. As I lay in bed with my beautiful wife, I was drifting off to sleep when I became aware of a presence approaching me. Imagine my surprise when the presence came into focus and turned out to be an exact copy of myself. Almost!

This Twin Self was slightly shorter, unshaven, wore shabbier clothes and smelt distinctly of patchouli. He began to ask me questions like: How did I set my goals? How did I actualize my potential? Where did I meet my wife? If my beehive swarms twice in one summer, how can I boost the larvae numbers? And why don't Buddhists get more action?

I answered these patiently and he faded away. For several years I was unsure whether this odd event had occured. But now, after someone facebooked me to your wwebsite, I have found the answer! This was a less successful me, from an alternate universe! And I helped him (me) on his (my) way! Thank you Quantum Jumping!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Roaring Biscuit!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This shit is PRICELESS.

QuoteConcept of Bubble Universes based on the Chaotic Inflation theory.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."