News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Uncomfortable topics: Let's talk about race

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 04, 2012, 09:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

As per the tentative Aneristic Illustions agreement, I post this here:

http://politics.salon.com/2012/02/09/cpac_welcomes_white_nationalists/singleton/

Three noted white supremacy enthusiasts to host anti-diversity panel at conservative conference

QuoteThe National Review's John Derbyshire, a stock "pervert Tory" character from a Martin Amis novel sprung to life and given a sinecure at the National Review, is hosting a panel on "multiculturalism" (boo hiss) featuring two of America's most detestable sacks of shit: Peter Brimelow, founder of white supremacist site VDARE, and Robert Vandervoort, the director of some sort of "don't make me press one for English" nativist group and a white nationalist from way back.

...the fact that these panelists are all well-compensated members in good standing of the conservative movement instead of shrieking their "defense of Western Civilization" nonsense for free from a bench outside a subway station does suggest that something has gone wrong with the American experiment.

The Good Reverend Roger

Just found this:

QuoteA rat done bit my sister Nell.
(with Whitey on the moon)
Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey's on the moon)
I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)
The man jus' upped my rent las' night.
('cause Whitey's on the moon)
No hot water, no toilets, no lights.
I wonder why he's uppi' me?
('cause Whitey's on the moon?)
I wuz already payin' 'im fifty a week.
Taxes takin' my whole damn check,
Junkies makin' me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is goin' up,
An' as if all that shit wuzn't enough:
A rat done bit my sister Nell.
Her face an' arm began to swell.
Was all that money I made las' year
(for Whitey on the moon?)
How come there ain't no money here?
(Hmm! Whitey's on the moon)
Y'know I jus' 'bout had my fill
(of Whitey on the moon)
I think I'll sen' these doctor bills,
Airmail special
(to Whitey on the moon)

That would be Mr Gil Scott-Heron and Malcolm X.  I think we can have some fun with this in a modern context.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Faust on February 13, 2012, 01:56:38 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2012, 01:23:33 PM
The UK has a very similar thing when it comes to Poles.  Most employers I have spoken to, especially in the services or manufacturing industry, prefer to hire Poles when possible, even if they are only going to be temporary staff, because they're generally see as having a superior work ethic and positive attitude when compared with English workers.

I can't say I'd disagree with that general outlook, either.

We had a lot of that here too, but what I saw in retail was "won't complain about illegal conditions" and "will leave with out a fuss when not wanted" as opposed to positive attitudes.
Both happen here, though i must admit that working with people who speak neither dutch or english is fucking frustrating no matter how hard they work.
Also, constantly being called 'kurva' by one specific smug looking pole is getting on my nerves. I know what it means, i just don't want to get blood on my fists today.
Hmmm, ok better idea: next time he starts cursing at me again i will fucking overpower him with creative cursewords. I will insult relatives/organs/friends/principles he didnt even know he had.

I think i will start off with calling him a cutesy little brony, just because he looks like manliness is important to him.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

East Coast Hustle

Just start telling Polack jokes. :lulz:

(I don't know if that's a "thing" in Belgium like it is in America, but if it isn't just take any Norwegian joke and replace "Norwegian/Norway" with "Polack/Poland")

For example: Why don't they have ice cubes in Poland? The girl with the recipe died.

If that doesn't work, just start asking him to "move over there, please" until he finally asks you why yo keep asking him to move. then tell him you need liebensraum.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 15, 2012, 11:35:29 PM
If that doesn't work, just start asking him to "move over there, please" until he finally asks you why yo keep asking him to move. then tell him you need liebensraum.

:lol:
make that option 1

dontblameyoko

Quote from: :regret: on February 15, 2012, 11:31:06 PM
The UK has a very similar thing when it comes to Poles.  Most employers I have spoken to, especially in the services or manufacturing industry, prefer to hire Poles when possible, even if they are only going to be temporary staff, because they're generally see as having a superior work ethic and positive attitude when compared with English workers.

We had a lot of that here too, but what I saw in retail was "won't complain about illegal conditions" and "will leave with out a fuss when not wanted" as opposed to positive attitudes.
Both happen here, though i must admit that working with people who speak neither dutch or english is fucking frustrating no matter how hard they work.
Also, constantly being called 'kurva' by one specific smug looking pole is getting on my nerves. I know what it means, i just don't want to get blood on my fists today.
Hmmm, ok better idea: next time he starts cursing at me again i will fucking overpower him with creative cursewords. I will insult relatives/organs/friends/principles he didnt even know he had.

I think i will start off with calling him a cutesy little brony, just because he looks like manliness is important to him.

what does "kurva" mean?  Google Translate won't tell me....
BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

Cain

It varies with context, but generally means something like: slut, bitch, whore.

Also Faust, that is likely true for a number of industries.  Our town's major employer was, in that regard, actually rather good, as far as I could tell.  Everyone worked the same amount of time, same pay, same conditions etc.  Some of them also worked for Lidl though, a story with a much less happy ending (the company that labour law forgot is not a pleasant employer regardless of background).

Also ECH, I don't believe it is a thing over here, but it certainly shouldn't dissuade anyone from trying to make it a thing.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 15, 2012, 07:22:45 PM
Just found this:

QuoteA rat done bit my sister Nell.
Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey's on the moon)
I can't pay no doctor bill.
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)
The man jus' upped my rent las' night.
('cause Whitey's on the moon)
No hot water, no toilets, no lights.
I wonder why he's uppi' me?
('cause Whitey's on the moon?)
I wuz already payin' 'im fifty a week.
Taxes takin' my whole damn check,
Junkies makin' me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is goin' up,
An' as if all that shit wuzn't enough:
A rat done bit my sister Nell.
Her face an' arm began to swell.
Was all that money I made las' year
(for Whitey on the moon?)
How come there ain't no money here?
(Hmm! Whitey's on the moon)
Y'know I jus' 'bout had my fill
(of Whitey on the moon)
I think I'll sen' these doctor bills,
Airmail special
(to Whitey on the moon)

That would be Mr Gil Scott-Heron and Malcolm X.  I think we can have some fun with this in a modern context.
I think Hawkwind already have. I only got a quarter of the way through reading it, and this track started ringing in my head.
But instead of "Whitey's on the moon" it's "Uncle Sam's on Mars".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY26AxL0Igo
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

dontblameyoko

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 15, 2012, 11:35:29 PM

:horrormirth:
BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

Triple Zero

I read there's something boiling in Poland they don't like us very much, because, well mainly because of some shit Wilders said, but some other politicians also made faux-pas's. Except they never thought much of it because apparently they figured the Polish wouldn't hear them saying it, except they did :lol:

Remember that over-the-top-badwrong Wilders misquotes idea we had a few years back? We should get to that.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Geert Wilders: "did you know that Irish people, I am not making this up, that Irish people have more genes in common with a potato than a human?  There's no evidence for this, but it's a scientific fact."

Faust

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 21, 2012, 09:54:04 PM

I read there's something boiling in Poland they don't like us very much, because, well mainly because of some shit Wilders said, but some other politicians also made faux-pas's. Except they never thought much of it because apparently they figured the Polish wouldn't hear them saying it, except they did :lol:

Remember that over-the-top-badwrong Wilders misquotes idea we had a few years back? We should get to that.

Some really horrible stuff has happened to Poland because of the en masse emigration for work. Ireland realised it's economy was going to develop and now Irish and UK developers own something like 30% of all houses on sale over there.
That artificially rose the prices of houses to nearly an Irish equivalent, but the income in poland is so much lower then here that Polands own people cannot afford to ever buy a house in their own country.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on February 21, 2012, 10:15:07 PM
Geert Wilders: "did you know that Irish people, I am not making this up, that Irish people have more genes in common with a potato than a human?  There's no evidence for this, but it's a scientific fact."

WHAT. :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ahahahahaha! That's amazing!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Chris Morris rocks.

(but it was lobsters :P)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.