News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

What Makes You Not a Discordian?

Started by Cramulus, January 04, 2012, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Oysters Rockefeller on March 03, 2012, 03:02:08 PM
Well...walking around in public in a snuggie would make everyones day a little weirder...  MORE AWESOME!

Fixed that for you.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Snuggie comercials represent one of the things that i love about america. "mildly inconvenienced when youre being a lazy ass watching tv? Can reach your remote instantly from under your blanket because you didnt pay your heating bill? Well we have just the solution for you!" or "are you tired of stabbing your hand with a paring knife? Sick of embarrassing food related doctors visits?..."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I bet more Snuggies have been sold as gag gifts than purchased by people who seriously want to own a Snuggie.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 03, 2012, 06:06:49 PM
Snuggie comercials represent one of the things that i love about america. "mildly inconvenienced when youre being a lazy ass watching tv? Can reach your remote instantly from under your blanket because you didnt pay your heating bill? Well we have just the solution for you!" or "are you tired of stabbing your hand with a paring knife? Sick of embarrassing food related doctors visits?..."

I love those commercials!

"Want to tighten a screw, but find ordinary screwdrivers too complicated and hard to use?"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey if it works it works. Villager and roommates do that sort of thing occasionally. They do get a lot of use out of the slap chop though.

Oysters Rockefeller

Yeah, that stuffs crazy. I love the nonstick pan commercials, where some suburban mom has somehow superglued brownies into the pan YET AGAIN. The screen goes all grey and she's tosses the pain down like "Fuck brownies, I'm out!"

Commercials are hilariously overdramatic.
Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!

Nephew Twiddleton

Thats whats fantastic about them. They make living in a developed country look like a near impossible task. Everyones so fucking frustrated with these things that arent even remotely as frustrating as theyre portrayed.

Oysters Rockefeller

First world prooooblems!
dah-dah-ksh!
----------------------
----------------------

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on March 03, 2012, 06:19:54 PM

"Want to tighten a screw, but find ordinary screwdrivers too complicated and hard to use?"

:lulz:

Now you can use the scroozy, an innovative new product for screwing screws!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 03, 2012, 08:14:09 PM

"Are ordinary shoelaces just too hard?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on March 03, 2012, 08:38:00 PM
Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 03, 2012, 08:14:09 PM

"Are ordinary shoelaces just too hard?"

Velcro got you down? Meet the Lace Monster, a new way to strap footwear to your tired, useless feet!

Oysters Rockefeller

Somewhere in this thread is a brilliant postergasm idea, for sure...
----------------------
----------------------

Nephew Twiddleton

Mesozoic Mister Nigel