News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Is this something I should continue elaborating on?

Started by EK WAFFLR, January 05, 2012, 06:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I wrote this in a very drunken state on December 31.

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 31, 2011, 09:39:40 AM
Once upon a time, I was born.
Born down Below. In the dark. For the first five years of my life I knew not what light was, and I learned to listen for food. That iron tasting fluid surging inside food was my shining beacon, and I grew able to hear it at great distance.
Raw flesh, the breakfast of Champions.

I did, however find light. And the world changed. It was ugly. Bright and ugly and distracting me from the ebb and tide of the blood I now knew was red.
I tried to adapt. Oh how I tried.

But fuck it.
I'm going back Below.

And I remembered it just now.

W. Iron,
In a horrible fucking mood.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Also 1: TGRR: I am still working on your Holy Mission.

Also 2: THE MGT: Expect Lutefisk this week.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

You should elaborate. I would like to see how the idea pans out, and it will help you get through your mood.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

EK WAFFLR

Thanks, LMNO and Shinerbock.

I will expand on it today or tomorrow, depending on wether I fall asleep or not.

[/b]