News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

We're fucked now guys....

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, January 04, 2012, 04:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Next thing you know it will be Get your hands off me you damn dirty ape this and Damn you damn you all to hell that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=&v=AiRFxPc-4_U

Gotta say though, I think this stuff's pretty cool.

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

First Boy Scout Camp. Then, the world!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

BadBeast

Something as bizarre and awesome as that, and all the other monkeys can do is bitch about her leaving a plastic bottle unrecycled? We're going to need those plastic bottles when the bonobos figure out how to use assault rifles.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on January 04, 2012, 05:29:55 AM
Something as bizarre and awesome as that, and all the other monkeys can do is bitch about her leaving a plastic bottle unrecycled? We're going to need those plastic bottles when the bonobos figure out how to use assault rifles.

I like how they ignored that they also left a bag behind. And an able bodied camera man who could possibly take care of that sort of thing.

BadBeast

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 04, 2012, 01:40:38 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 04, 2012, 05:29:55 AM

I like how they ignored that they also left a bag behind. And an able bodied camera man who could possibly take care of that sort of thing.
There's no way that fire was safely extinguised either. And we all know that the only thing that motivates a Bonobo is sex. Which casts a very dark shadow over how she developed such a 'hands on' Teacher / Pupil relationship with this hairy sex fiend in the first place.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

Also iirc this is the bonobo who has the best grasp on sign language and understanding spoken english as well as the one who is capable of playing simple melodies on the keyboard and identify octaves fifths and triplets.

BadBeast

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 04, 2012, 05:45:42 PM
Also iirc this is the bonobo who has the best grasp on sign language and understanding spoken english as well as the one who is capable of playing simple melodies on the keyboard and identify octaves fifths and triplets.
That's all very well, but you still wouldn't want him to marry your Daughter, would you?

Nephew Twiddleton

No but hed be welcome to come over and grill for me.

BadBeast

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 04, 2012, 07:03:53 PM
No but hed be welcome to come over and grill for me.
You're getting your Apes mixed up,  surely you mean a G'rriller?

Nephew Twiddleton

BadBeast