News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

ATTN ECH

Started by Freeky, January 07, 2012, 05:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

WAIR DID THE ROCKSTAR SHAKE THREAD GO I CANNOT FIND.

Triple Zero

The what now?

If you'd take some time to describe it a bit more specific, other people might be able to help out as well! :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

Do you mean the thread where I made a horrible shake with monster and protein powder, or my superfuel shake with fruit punch Nos, a banana, a raw egg, some ice, and OJ? (I think that's what I put in those anyway, there might have been something else I forgot).
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

East Coast Hustle

yeah, I previously described the Nos concoction as making me feel "as though I were ready to fistfight a rhino".

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

I WANNA FIST FIGHT A FUCKING RHINO, YEAH!  THAT ONE, THE SUPER FUEL BREAKFAST WITH NOS!

Freeky

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 08, 2012, 01:45:55 AM
Do you mean the thread where I made a horrible shake with monster and protein powder, or my superfuel shake with fruit punch Nos, a banana, a raw egg, some ice, and OJ? (I think that's what I put in those anyway, there might have been something else I forgot).

Milk and strawberries, also, I think, but I forget in what quantites.

East Coast Hustle

hmm, I don't think I would have put milk in the Nos shake?

Or maybe I would have, I was operating WAY outside of my accepted parameters at that point in my life.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on January 08, 2012, 09:33:06 PM
The fuck is Nos?
It's an energy drink... maybe. Unless ECH is referring to nitrous oxide... which is possible given that 1) it's ECH, and 2) fistfighting rhinos might require one to be high on something, the jury is still out on that one.  :lol:

East Coast Hustle

I am referring to the energy drink. Thankfully, real nitrous oxide doesn't come in fruit punch flavor or I'd probably never get anything done, quite literally.

Freeky

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 08, 2012, 11:55:38 PM
I am referring to the energy drink. Thankfully, real nitrous oxide doesn't come in fruit punch flavor or I'd probably never get anything done, quite literally.

:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, never heard of it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.