News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

This is where I piss off ECH

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, January 08, 2012, 10:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

So.
Romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes and blue cheese dressing, yeah?
Then I heated up some shredded BBQ chicken and threw it on there.

Almost puked.

Thoughts?

East Coast Hustle

Since this is YOU were talking about, I have to ask...

How old was the chicken?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Week and a half.

So for ME, "young chicken"

:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

I've always been under the impression that the heat and humidity of Florida caused animal products to go rancid about a day or so before the animal is slaughtered.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 09, 2012, 05:10:55 PM
I've always been under the impression that the heat and humidity of Florida caused animal products to go rancid about a day or so before the animal is slaughtered.

It's Florida.  They're born rancid, and with weird growths all over them.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

All of the above statements are true

East Coast Hustle

Having dined out here in West Palm/Riviera Beach for the last 2 meals, I am forced to fervently agree with Roger.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2012, 05:14:59 PM

I thought we weren't making fun of Libertarians anymore.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on January 12, 2012, 11:42:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2012, 05:14:59 PM

I thought we weren't making fun of Libertarians anymore.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."