News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Official D&D 5E Announcement

Started by Telarus, January 09, 2012, 03:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you feel about the announced D&D 5th Edition (SURPRISE!)?

WHAT? I NEED IT NOW!
2 (11.1%)
Ummm... don't I already have 4E, Pathfinder, and nonD&D games to play?
7 (38.9%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Double Meh.
4 (22.2%)
Fnord.
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

altered

How the fuck did you have to Google Funko Pops, do they not have the goddamn things in the exclusion zone???

Hot damn Tucson is suddenly sounding REAL GOOD

Yes I get spaghettified by the tremendous gravitational gradient, get melted by the sun  into flesh-goo like a vampire, die of thirst due to the nanorobotic plague scavenging all my body's water, and finally get turned into road-jerky by the traffic curse, but if I make it mostly intact to the comic book store there's not literally HALF THE STORE devoted to FUCKING funko pops
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

If I buy a Funko Pop, do I at least get a permanent stat or skill increase?

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Cain on November 04, 2019, 10:58:41 AM
If I buy a Funko Pop, do I at least get a permanent stat or skill increase?

You get a 5 point penalty to Charisma as long as you're holding it.  Certain NPCs may become hostile.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 04, 2019, 07:18:12 AM
How the fuck did you have to Google Funko Pops, do they not have the goddamn things in the exclusion zone???

Yes I get spaghettified by the tremendous gravitational gradient, get melted by the sun  into flesh-goo like a vampire, die of thirst due to the nanorobotic plague scavenging all my body's water, and finally get turned into road-jerky by the traffic curse, but if I make it mostly intact to the comic book store there's not literally HALF THE STORE devoted to FUCKING funko pops

Mama Tucson loves us.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Having gone and looked it up, D&D is up 30% in sales this year.
Molon Lube

Pergamos

When I went to comic book stores in Tucson they were indeed half full of funko pops...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pergamos on November 05, 2019, 07:47:36 PM

When I went to comic book stores in Tucson they were indeed half full of funko pops...

We're talking about game shops.  Comic shops are an entirely different thing, and seem to be full of Utah and failure.
Molon Lube

altered

There's no distinction between the two in most of the US, except the comics are in the back or upstairs or otherwise kept in quarantine.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

I just looked up what a "funko pop" was. I've spotted them before. I think they should include an armed complimentary poison needle trap.

LMNO

I think some of them are fun.

I have two Groots, a Porg, and a Black Philip.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: LMNO on November 11, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

I'm having a hard time finding one that tops Bob Ross:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Bu☆ns on November 11, 2019, 09:20:21 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 11, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

I'm having a hard time finding one that tops Bob Ross:

Needs Hunter Thompson.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Bu🤠ns

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube