News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

ATTN: Holist

Started by Salty, January 09, 2012, 08:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

So, you're Hungarian. My family is from there. Considering I used to think of myself a holist you'd think "Hey, we have things in common. There aren't many Hungarians on the board. We can be bros."

Wrong, you son of a bitch. It makes me fee hostile and territorial. For no reason I can place my finger on it makes me think "Hey, maybe this guy is a jerk. A stupid, stupid jerk. With a dumb, stupid, jerky face." Since you haven't shown any pics I made this composite of that I think you look like:

Now, considering your, eh...taste, in medicine I have to assume you're some kind of filthy hippie.

And probably have questionable values.

YOU'RE WELCOME, JERK.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'd be careful holist. Alty is a rough sort. Orphaned in the wastes of Alaska he had to get by being suckled on polar bear milk and raw wolf meat. Then he became a shaman in an Inuit tribe. He then summoned a wendigo for shits and giggles. He ate it for dinner, but not before it ate the whole tribe. He shrugged it off, but gave up the animism after that. He's the reason that supply planes often go down. He shoots at them from his porch for target practice. He's got a good eye. His methane releases are the reason that the North Pole is melting, and Russia keeps a strategic defense force near the Bering Strait just in case Alty decides to go for a perfectly innocent swim that has nothing to do with accidentally setting Siberia on fire and ruining the women (and some men too) of Krasnoyarsk for other men.

We like not to talk about these things, just in case we remind him that he hasn't done a line of seals lately, but you managed to draw down his attention and I thought it was worth warning you.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

navkat

Jesus. What am I doing here? You people are going to make my mental illness worse.

Dildo Argentino

okay, very funny

how long did those pictures take you, not less than half an hour, no?

quite a lot of precious time to invest in thinking somebody is a jerk

here's a picture of me and my family:

(the greying guy is our friend and was our host in Belgium)

have fun with that, too

yes, i am a hippy, though i do wash regularly

the rest is pretty accurate too

so how is polar-bear milk? i don't recall
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

we do have something else in common too:

a furry animal face for an avatar

now how is that?
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

East Coast Hustle

In Alty's case, that's actually the head of a furry that he decapitated and took as a trophy.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"