News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

MOAR TOPICAL DISCOMFORT: libertarian poop-chute.

Started by navkat, January 10, 2012, 08:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I will say though that Ron Paul does seem to come closest to the more classical idea of Libertarian philosophy than 99% of the people that claim the term.

He has a lot of extra baggage, but the core philosophy appears close.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

navkat

I'm not ignoring your responses, btw. What I have to say is longer than I care to type on a smartphone and I'm away from the real webbernets.
Can we just skip to the end where it's all on fire? Thanks.