News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Scottish Independence

Started by Cain, January 11, 2012, 09:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 12, 2012, 06:37:38 PM
Yeah I shoulda guessed the "British" part in the name probably meant it was them, but otherwise, if you don't know, best bet is to assume the Dutch came up with it.

Like how the Belgians invented French Fries and such.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

and the microscope and orange carrots and the CD and the ECG and brandy and the words "drill" and "Yankee" (and "apartheid") and ummmm ... I should collect a list or something :P
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 12, 2012, 06:46:52 PM
and the microscope and orange carrots and the CD and the ECG and brandy and the words "drill" and "Yankee" (and "apartheid") and ummmm ... I should collect a list or something :P

You should, and make a clip going, this is what we did for you fuckers besides give tourists hookers, weed, and funny wooden shoes.

Triple Zero

and cheese and tulips and windmills and dikes and gay marriage.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 12, 2012, 06:52:12 PM
and cheese and tulips and windmills and dikes and gay marriage.

No need to be nasty about it. What you got against lesbians?

Payne

Pixie - I counter the Magna Carta by reminding you the Scots wrote the Declaration of Arbroath

Trip - Pixie. The English are awesome.

Cain - You reckon the Unionists are going to try and run a "Think about the economics of it all!!!!!" campaign? Personally, I reckon that'd be a huge mistake seeing as the Scots are likely to see those self same unionists as causing the apparent lack of any economy right now, while we ARE still part of the union... Also I know by "Scottish Mafia" you don't refer to Tony Blair and Gordon Brown et al, but to Payne P3nT Syn, Davedim and, well, you. The Scottish Empire requires your landmass.

Twid - Haggis. You know what you have to do.

Dem Squids, Dem Squids - Dude, chill. We were only joking.

Roger - You have obviously forgotten about the Bay City Rollers. For shame.

Dictated but not read. I'm too damn busy working my way through thw White Album and a bottle of pimms. Hugs and Kisses, your Absent Messiah.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on January 12, 2012, 07:33:12 PM
Pixie - I counter the Magna Carta by reminding you the Scots wrote the Declaration of Arbroath

Isn't that where they declared that they were gonna make everyone in the UK eat haggis?

I am disgraced.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2012, 07:34:25 PM

Isn't that where they declared that they were gonna make everyone in the UK eat haggis?

[/quote]

Yes. And everyone is forced to enjure the torture of Death by a Thousand Verses of Rabbie Burrrrrrrrrns. Any survivors get to stand at the very highest point of the Scott Monument. The very high and very spiky highest point.

The Magna Carta is just a fucking recipe for soggy fish'n'chips.

Rectify yobadself. Three Holy Tom Patons and some good deed in the community will absolve your sin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on January 12, 2012, 07:39:11 PM

Yes. And everyone is forced to enjure the torture of Death by a Thousand Verses of Rabbie Burrrrrrrrrns. Any survivors get to stand at the very highest point of the Scott Monument. The very high and very spiky highest point.

Rectify yobadself. Three Holy Tom Patons and some good deed in the community will absolve your sin.

Sorry, Payne.  I'm out of the business.  There will be no good deeds, by anyone's definition.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2012, 07:40:27 PM

Sorry, Payne.  I'm out of the business.  There will be no good deeds, by anyone's definition.

:sad:

You make the Babby Payne cry...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on January 12, 2012, 07:41:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2012, 07:40:27 PM

:sad:

You make the Babby Payne cry...

Sorry.  :(

Payne

If this song is not played in support of Scottish Independence (possibly ironically) I shall be most cross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHYF8KKkWU

Cain

I think the economy will form part of the unionist argument, but I think they will mostly concentrate on the "this is going to make a big fucking mess" part of it.

Wait for the UNSC seat, the nuclear weapons and the division of the military to be talked about.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Also I know by "Scottish Mafia" you don't refer to Tony Blair and Gordon Brown et al, but to Payne P3nT Syn, Davedim and, well, you. The Scottish Empire requires your landmass.
This^
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Nephew Twiddleton

Not sure whether i am for or against a nuclear scotland. Actually would scotland want to be nuclear or make a habit of military engagements?