News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

We're All Out of Hand Grenades, But Hate Is Half Price All Week

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 11, 2012, 05:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

We've had an influx of new members, many of which have sensibly stayed quiet while they get their bearings, some who came in full bore with the right bearings, and a couple that came out in a flat spin with no bearings at all.

Needless to say, I hate all 3 groups, just as I hate all the old timers, and in fact the vast majority of the population that has never posted at - or even heard of - this place.  I don't hate you because you believe different things than I believe (such as magic potions made out of "water memory", or indeed economic nostrums, made out of pure unicorn shit).  I don't hate you because you think poor language use makes you a special flower. 

No, indeed, I do not even hate you because you post inane shit while drunk, think that 11/12ths of them deserved it, or even because you INSIST on shoving your wild & whacky "music" in our faces (Which is akin to having a 20 day old stuffed pizza jammed in your face while someone clubs you with a 9 iron.  For God's sake, shut the fuck up and LEARN TO PLAY YOUR INSTRUMENT.)

I do not hate you because you ruined Radio Free Discordia with "French Experimental Music" marathons.  I do not hate you because you've found some horrible cause, some -ism that YOU JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT.  I do not hate you because you make up new meanings for words rather than admit you were mistaken about something.

No, the reason I hate you, the reason I beg God every night to send a 10 Km nickel asteroid our way, the REASON I wish we weren't fresh out of hand grenades is very simple...

...You're on my fucking planet.  You should work on that.  Force your politicians to reinvest in space travel.  Or just force them to launch ze missiles.  Whatever.  Just GET. THE FUCK. OFF. 

Just being on the same planet as you makes me want to take a bath in bleach.  You make me feel fucking greasy every time I see you.  You make me puke.  You make no sense.  You hoot and gibber and believe all the wrong things (even if they are factually correct, they're the wrong things to believe in).  You have all the wrong values.  You're primates.

So, I've thought about it, and you have til the end of the month to vacate the premises.  I don't care where you go...You don't have to go to the moon, but you can't stay here.  You'll get in your fucking rocket ships and take off, never, ever to return.

And then I will hate you some more, because you left me when I needed you the most.

I half-suspect my head will explode like in the movie Scanners when I hit post.  I'm okay with that.

Or Kill Me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Can i still crash on my old couch an odd weekend here and there?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 11, 2012, 05:31:08 PM
Can i still crash on my old couch an odd weekend here and there?

You?  Yes.  You can even bring villager.

But no bringing any of your hoodlum friends over, with their bathtub gin and the rock and the roll.

AFK

Yeah, after all I went through to finish my basement, I ain't going anywhere.  Besides, NASA and Russia have put so much fucking junk in orbit, seems like a rather dicey proposition. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: RWHN on January 11, 2012, 05:34:55 PM
Yeah, after all I went through to finish my basement, I ain't going anywhere.  Besides, NASA and Russia have put so much fucking junk in orbit, seems like a rather dicey proposition.

This wasn't a request.  Either you take the time and pack your shit, or it will just be dumped out front at a LaGrange point.

AFK

Okay, but fair warning, my wife is kind of particular about the house too.  And I generally wouldn't recommend fucking with her.  She plays dirty. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Im ok with that rog. It might be kinda cool to be the first interplanetary touring band.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

navkat

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Here's the deal.

I'll leave, but I don't want to go with the rest of them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2012, 02:16:35 AM
Here's the deal.

I'll leave, but I don't want to go with the rest of them.

Oh, very nice.  :lol:

Full marks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have to say.

I really like school so far, but  listening to my fellow students SAY THINGS is maddening. Hell would be being stuck for all eternity in a sociology classroom.