News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

LMNO, I need YOUR help.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 13, 2012, 07:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Please "craft", at your convenience, a full page memo full of corporatese that says precisely NOTHING, except perhaps "I wrote a memo".

This should be as indecipherable to actual humans as possible. 

I have a legitimate need for this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Ouch.

Gentlemen:

Pursuant to the relevant take aways from the whiteboarded "parking lot" as presented during our most recent Three-Sixty review, consider this the first of myriad action items going forward in order to ramp up our mission-critical solution.

By implementing a "Get to Yes" approach coupled with the "We Wins" strategies, it becomes apparent that to innovate a solve, we must circle back to touch base with Core Values; our Value Proposition must strive for real-time bundling aimed at a long-tail approach.

Disintermediation can be tech-session proof if we refuse bowing to benchmarking and semantic mapping of negative business objectives that make greenlining less impactful.  In fact, brandstorming online models of workflow will undoubtedly give us first-mover advantage of the glocalization of low-hanging fruit.

It must be pointed out that consumer initiated click triggers offer exclusivity and enhance relationship marketing through best in class search maturation according to the trended analysis of value pushing bounce rates.  Incremental improvement of austerity will double down on demand creation as soon as the digital natives lead the re-engineered query optimization downstream.

The inherent value of open door aspects relating to information flow in non-linear narratives as stated above cannot be stressed enough. I trust that in the next fiscal quarter we can regroup to further analyze our share of voice as it relates to goal setting.

Thanks,

The Good Reverend Roger

How the fuck do you get to sleep at night?   :lulz:

Thanks.  Putting to nefarious use now.

LMNO

Dysfunctional Cunt

jesus I was nowhere near that....    :lulz:

:mittens:

LMNO you are a master of the game!!!

LMNO

You know what sucks?  I had to consciously stop myself from actually having it make sense

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 08:27:23 PM
You know what sucks?  I had to consciously stop myself from actually having it make sense.

I hadn't considered the risk that you'd get stuck that way.

But never fear, that risk shall not be in vain, as I have just used Mike's email account to send that to everyone in the division.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2012, 08:32:02 PM
You know what sucks?  I had to consciously stop myself from actually having it make sense.

But never fear, that risk shall not be in vain, as I have just used Mike's email account to send that to everyone in the division.

:trolling:

:peedee:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 08:33:44 PM

I had no choice.  He's written his password on the cardboard backing of his desk blotter.  Again.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2012, 08:34:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 08:33:44 PM

I had no choice.  He's written his password on the cardboard backing of his desk blotter.  Again.

:lulz:

Damn, I just realized all the lulz I missed out. I had an OIC who did worse. His passwords were written on the whiteboard in his cubicle. :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 13, 2012, 08:37:04 PM
Damn, I just realized all the lulz I missed out. I had an OIC who did worse. His passwords were written on the whiteboard in his cubicle. :argh!:

When Mike did this last time, I sent emails to the CEO.

QuoteDear ****,

I yearn for you tragically.

Love,
Mike

Pretty sure it was Mike.  Might have been Tom.

Luna

Shit, I think I lost a sanity point trying to decipher that.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."