News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

LMNO, I need YOUR help.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 13, 2012, 07:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Juana

:golfclap: That was beautiful, gentlemen.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 13, 2012, 09:37:59 PM
:golfclap: That was beautiful, gentlemen.

We're artists, really.  He speaks the evil, and I do the evil.  To the evil.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Of course, I politely request any subsequent reactions from co-workers be posted here.

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 09:47:58 PM
Of course, I politely request any subsequent reactions from co-workers be posted here.

Oh, God, yes, please!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 08:27:23 PM
You know what sucks?  I had to consciously stop myself from actually having it make sense.

It took you way too short, too ;-)

(nice btw)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

You're fucking brilliant, the both of you. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

This is beautiful, all of it. :lulz:  Thank god for degenerates like you in the world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 08:12:13 PM
Ouch.

Gentlemen:

Pursuant to the relevant take aways from the whiteboarded "parking lot" as presented during our most recent Three-Sixty review, consider this the first of myriad action items going forward in order to ramp up our mission-critical solution.

By implementing a "Get to Yes" approach coupled with the "We Wins" strategies, it becomes apparent that to innovate a solve, we must circle back to touch base with Core Values; our Value Proposition must strive for real-time bundling aimed at a long-tail approach.

Disintermediation can be tech-session proof if we refuse bowing to benchmarking and semantic mapping of negative business objectives that make greenlining less impactful.  In fact, brandstorming online models of workflow will undoubtedly give us first-mover advantage of the glocalization of low-hanging fruit.

It must be pointed out that consumer initiated click triggers offer exclusivity and enhance relationship marketing through best in class search maturation according to the trended analysis of value pushing bounce rates.  Incremental improvement of austerity will double down on demand creation as soon as the digital natives lead the re-engineered query optimization downstream.

The inherent value of open door aspects relating to information flow in non-linear narratives as stated above cannot be stressed enough. I trust that in the next fiscal quarter we can regroup to further analyze our share of voice as it relates to goal setting.

Thanks,

Jesus fuck, this is amazing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2012, 08:32:02 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 08:27:23 PM
You know what sucks?  I had to consciously stop myself from actually having it make sense.

I hadn't considered the risk that you'd get stuck that way.

But never fear, that risk shall not be in vain, as I have just used Mike's email account to send that to everyone in the division.

OH MY SWEET HOLY FUCK

WINWINWINWINWINWIN!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

This one's for our new friend, Internet Jesus.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 08:12:13 PM
Ouch.

Gentlemen:

Pursuant to the relevant take aways from the whiteboarded "parking lot" as presented during our most recent Three-Sixty review, consider this the first of myriad action items going forward in order to ramp up our mission-critical solution.

By implementing a "Get to Yes" approach coupled with the "We Wins" strategies, it becomes apparent that to innovate a solve, we must circle back to touch base with Core Values; our Value Proposition must strive for real-time bundling aimed at a long-tail approach.

Disintermediation can be tech-session proof if we refuse bowing to benchmarking and semantic mapping of negative business objectives that make greenlining less impactful.  In fact, brandstorming online models of workflow will undoubtedly give us first-mover advantage of the glocalization of low-hanging fruit.

It must be pointed out that consumer initiated click triggers offer exclusivity and enhance relationship marketing through best in class search maturation according to the trended analysis of value pushing bounce rates.  Incremental improvement of austerity will double down on demand creation as soon as the digital natives lead the re-engineered query optimization downstream.

The inherent value of open door aspects relating to information flow in non-linear narratives as stated above cannot be stressed enough. I trust that in the next fiscal quarter we can regroup to further analyze our share of voice as it relates to goal setting.

Thanks,

Internet Jesus

I worship you like an Ewok worships C-3PO, LMNO.

Shallowly, and only in the hopes that I can harness your magic for my own ends.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

LMNO

The only magic I have is an understanding of the binary language of moisture vaporators.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."