News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Avariel

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, January 14, 2012, 03:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

So im practicing with avariels bassist right now. Because in two weeks hes moving back to chicago and as a result the band is breaking up (his sister is the vocalist) their last show is in worcester tomorrow night and im playing rhythm guitar for especially alone. I suggest checking them out even though its quits. This is a band that couldve and shouldve made it. This isnt so mucha bring and brag for me so much as these guys are all my friends and its a pity. If anyone wants i can burn their album and send. Boston wont be the same.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 14, 2012, 03:42:33 AM
So im practicing with avariels bassist right now. Because in two weeks hes moving back to chicago and as a result the band is breaking up (his sister is the vocalist) their last show is in worcester tomorrow night and im playing rhythm guitar for especially alone. I suggest checking them out even though its quits. This is a band that couldve and shouldve made it. This isnt so mucha bring and brag for me so much as these guys are all my friends and its a pity. If anyone wants i can burn their album and send. Boston wont be the same.
I would like this, yes.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 14, 2012, 04:02:00 AM
Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 14, 2012, 03:42:33 AM
I would like this, yes.

Cool, gimme couple of days.

Nephew Twiddleton

Band before avariel is now on their last song. Black sabbath cover. They just did a really fucking good version of iron maidens powerslave. Now im ready to do this shit.

Nephew Twiddleton

Phox- i think ive scored you and pickles an autographed copy. I texted ryan (the bassist moving to chicago) about it and he said "do they drink?" lol he knows you live in IL now so you might get it in person.

Phox

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 18, 2012, 02:33:49 AM
Phox- i think ive scored you and pickles an autographed copy. I texted ryan (the bassist moving to chicago) about it and he said "do they drink?" lol he knows you live in IL now so you might get it in person.
That would be cool as shit, but a 300 mile drive/train ride is a big reason against that (either way, it'd be cool as fuck if he could come down, but I'd rather not make him come down here and spend that much cash to hang out with a person he's never even met, ya know?)

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh i know. I just told him that i would do the drinking for you since youre out of the way and closer to tennessee. Waiting for response.

Nephew Twiddleton

Also pics of the show are now on fb. Id upload them itt but internet is still out so ill have to wait a little.

Nephew Twiddleton

Wow... I forgot about the making of their album (reading their liner notes) everyone in my previous band (80% of anarchangel) gets a vocal credit for gang vocals on victim- including our drummer who almost never does this sort of thing. I also now remember coming up with some ridiculous credit proclaming me emperor of all kuiper belt objects (capital was eris natch) with a very long and pompously grandios title . It was shortened in credits to my legal given and surname. But anarchangel is the second item listen in "special thanks to"

i will burn copies of this but i would like them to get one last burst of money and the ego boost of autographs. Ryan moves at the end of the month. Ill ask how much if anyone else is interested.

Phox

Lemme know, and give me your new address and I'll mail it off.

Nephew Twiddleton

Yours is going to be all set. Its just going to cost me a few braincells. But for anyone else theres only so much drinking i can do with the man in the next two weeks. ;)

Nephew Twiddleton