News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Fail Wednesday Soup

Started by Freeky, January 16, 2012, 01:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Somebody who is mentioned in the lyrics of Megacolon by Fischerspooner, which incidentally, is a song about taking gigantic shits.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 16, 2012, 03:48:27 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 16, 2012, 03:31:45 AM

Oh, Freekeh.  :lol:

I'd feel like a shit for laughing, except that I think you might be turning into me.

I am not saying that looks good for your long-term relationship prospects, but it's not all bad.

You're supposed to laugh.  I meant the recipe to be like a cooking show gone horribly, horribly wrong.  Read it again, and imagine Sandra Lee presenting this recipe, as is, on her show, without changing her cheerful tone or plaster smile, and I dare you not to laugh your ass off.  It simply can't be done.

Also, I think I might on some level have gotten this kind of idea from you somewhere.  Maybe.

OMG I am watching this right now. Is it a parody? I like how cocktails have been referenced five times in just the introduction. And a cocktail-themed tree?? WHAT THE FUCK?

HOLY SHIT WHAT AM I WATCHING???  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

This woman is amazing. What do you think she's on?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SIX. Six cocktail references in six minutes!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel