News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

[LINK]: baked eggs & mushrooms in ham crisps

Started by navkat, January 16, 2012, 03:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

So, I guess I need some sets of various brightly coloured plates for whenever I'm doing fancy!

Cause right now I just have white plates because I figure they go with everything, which is true, but this bright blue looks really good.

I suppose I could do with sets of two plates per colour. So, bright blue and, other suggestions?

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

navkat

Yeah! And you could like buy them at Ikea and stuff!  :wink:

navkat

I'm fucking w you. Make these for me and I will be your QUEEN. I WILL LICK YOUR GAY ASS BLUE PLATES.

Triple Zero

Quote from: navkat on January 16, 2012, 03:26:20 PM
I'm fucking w you. Make these for me and I will be your QUEEN. I WILL LICK YOUR GAY ASS BLUE PLATES.

I just happen to need to buy a bunch of plates, amongst a load of other stuff, since my ex moved out a few weeks ago and I haven't really had the chance yet since I had my leg in a cast and found that I still can't ride a bike yet  :|

And yes, in fact I was planning on buying part of that shit at IKEA.

Also, if picking coloured plates with the goal of making food contrast nicely with it, makes them gay ass blue plates, I will not hear a word next time you see someone selling a girly ass pink set of tools, right?
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

navkat

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 16, 2012, 04:03:38 PM

I just happen to need to buy a bunch of plates, amongst a load of other stuff, since my ex moved out a few weeks ago and I haven't really had the chance yet since I had my leg in a cast and found that I still can't ride a bike yet  :|

Also, if picking coloured plates with the goal of making food contrast nicely with it, makes them gay ass blue plates, I will not hear a word next time you see someone selling a girly ass pink set of tools, right?

I'll lick your pink tools too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: navkat on January 16, 2012, 04:49:35 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on January 16, 2012, 04:03:38 PM

I'll lick your pink tools too.

:lulz: