News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Roger: WTF is going on in Tucson?

Started by Kai, January 16, 2012, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2012, 10:12:25 PM
Of course not.  Don't be silly.  The Bible is an expression of universal values.

Also, I realize I may being a bit harsh above, and so I retract my earlier statements.  However, watching idiots on the internet manage spectacular fails after reading this article has really started to do my head in.  I'm starting to feel like the guy with the glasses in They Live.

Ah, OK. I was still writing when you posted this. I can understand being frustrated with online idiots.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2012, 10:12:25 PM
Of course not.  Don't be silly.  The Bible is an expression of universal values.

Also, I realize I may being a bit harsh above, and so I retract my earlier statements.  However, watching idiots on the internet manage spectacular fails after reading this article has really started to do my head in.  I'm starting to feel like the guy with the glasses in They Live.
Ooh, ooh, are you going to tell them to actually read article or start eating that trash can? You should.  :lulz:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I saw an interview with the superintendent and a former teacher of the ethnic studies the other night.

Odd that they had so much trouble with the teacher's video feed and had to eventually resort to a phone. Meanwhile the superintendent blabbered on about Che posters and calling a Founding Father racist and, you know, this climate of hate they're fostering.

:horrormirth:

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A