News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

evolutionary baby-watching

Started by Dildo Argentino, January 12, 2012, 08:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fuck, you're an insufferably smug little shit, aren't you? If you already know everything, why do you lower yourself to posting at all?

I won't bother trying to talk to you again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2012, 04:29:20 PM
Fuck, you're an insufferably smug little shit, aren't you? If you already know everything, why do you lower yourself to posting at all?

i don't like you either
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: holist on January 14, 2012, 08:45:03 PM

i don't like you either

but i attribute it to communication breakdown

there's a good chance we'd actually get along if we met

though who knows
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on January 14, 2012, 08:45:03 PM

i don't like you either

:lulz: Who else have I heard that from?

Oh, I remember: nobody that matters.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Object Permanence, dumbshit is an actual psychology term. It means when you walk out of the room, she still has a clear, unbreakable image in her head of you and sense that you are still connected. Nigel was trying to teach you something.

Little girls with underdeveloped sense of Object Permanence become fucked up little teenagers. You've seen them: they bifurcate off into two types:
1. the ones who cry and wheedle and whine and feel empty the moment their boyfriends walk out of the room
2. the ones who fuck the entire football team the moment their boyfriends walk out of the room.

Object Permanence is a convenient thing for you to establish in your chirren because it means the moment you walk out of the room, she won't feel like no one cares or is looking if she sets the house on fire or fucks the entire football team.

Ass.