[Feel free to ignore] unlimited navkat rave/music thread

Started by navkat, January 16, 2012, 08:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 26, 2012, 11:22:04 AM
Seriously, though, haven't you learned your lesson about proselytizing? Especially in someone else's thread FFS.

Thread is now a clone.

<insert cut & paste response concerning drugs>

By the way, have any of you heard about this Jesus guy?  Do you have a moment to consider the fate of your immortal soul?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 26, 2012, 04:26:23 PM
That depends-- do clones have souls?

Jesus doesn't save threads.

I'd think that would be utterly obvious by now.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

minuspace

Quote from: navkat on January 26, 2012, 06:11:23 AM
YO, CAN WE GESSOME BETTA BUSINESS BUREAU UP IN HEAH?
:lulz:

I know right?  Then we have people banging bath-salts...  And who knows what's in that candy from china?  And, regarding methods of delivery, I think industry new pro-drug is behind amp. shortages...  Really, the mob would run things better...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on January 26, 2012, 05:15:33 PM

I know right?  Then we have people banging bath-salts...  And who knows what's in that candy from china?  And, regarding methods of delivery, I think industry new pro-drug is behind amp. shortages...  Really, the mob would run things better...

No, they wouldn't.

minuspace

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 26, 2012, 05:16:18 PM

No, they wouldn't.
Maybe if they made the cut...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on January 26, 2012, 05:20:53 PM

No, they wouldn't.

What?  You trust mobsters to cut your drugs?

DARWIN SAYS "HELLO!"

minuspace

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 26, 2012, 05:22:17 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on January 26, 2012, 05:20:53 PM

No, they wouldn't.

What?  You trust mobsters to cut your drugs?

DARWIN SAYS "HELLO!"

I know right?  When was the last time anyone had properly washed coke?  Who would do anything else?  Why is it so hard to get ahold of ether?

East Coast Hustle

Hard to get ahold of ether?

I'd tell you how to make it for about $5 but I'm not sure you're ready for the responsibility.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Gotta step out real quick.  Just found out there's a product called "Beard Lube".

muhaha

Don Coyote

AFK

Quote from: Faust on January 26, 2012, 11:58:22 AM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 26, 2012, 11:47:20 AM
Quote from: Faust on January 26, 2012, 11:35:49 AM
Quote from: RWHN on January 26, 2012, 10:37:47 AM
Drugs are just bad news all around when you get right down to it.

Alcohol when used in moderation? Marijuana when used in moderation?

Don't bother trying to have a serious and nuanced conversation with him about this. It never works. Just mock him until he shuts up about it and feels properly embarrassed for starting this line of conversation in someone else's thread.

I like RWHN, I wouldn't mock him on this. It dismays me to see someone I respect locked into a repeating cycle and wont accept the possibility of alternatives.

Sorry guys, off-handed, slightly tongue-in-cheek comments don't translate well on the internet.  If y'all really want to have that serious convo with me I'm glad to oblige but let's start another thread.  Thanks!

RWHN
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 26, 2012, 06:38:27 PM
Hard to get ahold of ether?

I'd tell you how to make it for about $5 but I'm not sure you're ready for the responsibility.

Why would anyone want to do ether? :? So you can get kinda dizzy and have a raging headache the next day?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

To be honest, that could also be said of any alcoholic drink.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 26, 2012, 10:25:46 PM
To be honest, that could also be said of any alcoholic drink.

For the most part, the reward/consequence ratio is far more favorable with alcohol.

Ether is quite the headrush, but the effects last only a few minutes, it's not really that fun, and the stabby headache is no joke. I do not recommend.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."