News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

I think I know where LMNO has been lately

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 17, 2012, 12:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Molasses_Disaster

It's the 93rd anniversary of a bunch of dead Irish people.  Tasty, tasty dead Irish people.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

navkat

With treacle all over them. Yes, that must be it.

Phox

I thought you were being mostly facetious when you said a bunch of dead Irish people. Then I looked at the list of fatalities.  :horrormirth: :lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 17, 2012, 12:27:17 AM
I thought you were being mostly facetious when you said a bunch of dead Irish people. Then I looked at the list of fatalities.  :horrormirth: :lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:

Boston in 1919 only allowed Irish people in.  Fact.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

navkat

At the same time, they were killing off the Romanov family.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on January 17, 2012, 12:39:57 AM
At the same time, they were killing off the Romanov family.

Who, the Irish?  Or Boston?

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 17, 2012, 02:28:53 AM
Oh my. He texted me today and im irish....

Stay away from baked beans for a day or so.

LMNO

THEY'RE LIKE SWEET BOOZE-FILLED MEAT MUFFINS!