News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Confessions of an Emergentile

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 17, 2012, 09:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

YOU THINK A PINGPONG TABLE WILL STOP ROGER? A PINGPONG TABLE FOR GIANTS MAYBE, BUT THE PINGPONG TABLE WOULD HAVE TO BE MADE OF SOME IMAGINARY KIND OF METAL LIKE ADAMANTIUM OR PNURTOBIUM OR SOMETHING AND THOSE GIANTS WOULD HAVE TO BE BIG ASS GIANTS WITH SUPREME GAUNTLETS OF PNURTOBIUM PINGPONG TABLE HURLING LIKE ASSHOLES ALL DAY

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2012, 01:05:52 AM
Someone threw a ping pong table at me on the highway, yesterday.

Fact.
You kept it, right?

Phox,
Totally jealous of Roger's bitchin' new ping-pong table.

navkat

I think it's like if you hit a deer in NY state; after all the sobbing and paperwork is done, they have to offer you the deer.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 19, 2012, 01:14:12 AM
what the fuck? those fools! THEY CANNOT STOP ROGER!

I was driving along, screaming at the guy next to me, when this fucking PING PONG TABLE comes flying off the overpass, unfolding like a bird of prey swooping.  I hit the gas like a mad bastard...Of course, I'm in the van, which has the pickup of a rascal scooter with a Walmart Queen on it, but I still managed to barely avoid it, and then it was smashed to bits by a semi.

I am told that it was probably strapped to someone's car, and blew off on the bridge, but I know better.

That was Tucson, coming for me.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Time's all stretchy.  Seems like these benzos are finally starting to exhibit side effects.  No balance, cognitive skills are fine but communication isn't, and EVERYONE'S MOVING IN SLOW MOTION.  They take FOREVER to say anything, and though I can see new posts here, everyone is taking ALL DAY viewing and/or responding.

It's just as bad at work.  Had a problem with a screw auger, the problem was fucking OBVIOUS, but everyone had to jabber reeeeeeeeally slowly, in an effort to look smart.  So I took Ed & Al out and fixed the problem in about 5 minutes.  Once it was running, I went back into the conference room and they were STILL jawing about it.  I told them that it was running, and what the problem was, and they spend 20 minutes talking about what it COULD have been.

Perhaps even longer than that.  By then my right eye was twitching, and I had to leave.  So here I am, watching everyone VIEW, and trying to explain to myself that all of you fuckers are running at a different clockspeed, a normal clockspeed where you can tell when your coffee is cool enough to drink.

So it's not you, baby, it's me.

Just spent what seemed like an hour abusing some fucking salesman cold calling me.

YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO SLOW.  You need some medicine.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Hey, now.  I spent most of my morning trying to explain the relation of frequency to aesthetics. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 19, 2012, 04:11:35 PM
Hey, now.  I spent most of my morning trying to explain the relation of frequency to aesthetics.

Which kinda frequency?  Because if it's electrical/signal frequency, I can see your problem.  If it's "the amount of a phenomenom occurs, then you just punch them.  Frequently.  They'll get the picture.  They might even talk amongst themselves, as they nurse their wounds over a chai latte mochafrappa thingie down at the coffee shop.

The Good Reverend Roger

If you saw any posts which appeared to be from me recently which had any content you may have liked or agreed with, it wasn't posted by me.  It was a forgery by my Millions of Evil Enemies and Bitter Jealous Failed Rivals trying to make me look like as much of a pathetic failure as they are.  If there's no hate, it ain't TGRR.

Check your shoes for my vomit.  If it's there, the post was legit.

TGRR,
Bored bored bored bored bored