Main Menu

Check it.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 20, 2012, 02:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

A marine in the family.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

East Coast Hustle

He's not as hairy as I would have expected.

Seriously though, that's fucking awesome. Congratulations to him.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 20, 2012, 02:27:17 AM
He's not as hairy as I would have expected.

Seriously though, that's fucking awesome. Congratulations to him.

They shave them, I am told.   :lulz:

He got his mom's hair color and lack of fur.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 20, 2012, 02:24:07 AM
Congrats, dude.

Thanks.  I'm feeling kind of proud right now.  I get to see him on Saturday.

Don Coyote

President Television

My sentiments exactly.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Talked to him on the phone:

Me:  "So how was it?"

Ian:  "Not as bad as I expected, but they never feed us enough."

Me:  "How much did you get to eat?"

Ian:  "Only 4800 calories a day."

:lulz:

Luna

Congrats, that's hard work. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, I'd like to add that just a few weeks ago, he was like 3 feet tall and had a Yoda bedspread.  Now he's 6'5" and carries a rifle.

:mad:  <--- Me.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2012, 02:38:30 AM
Also, I'd like to add that just a few weeks ago, he was like 3 feet tall and had a Yoda bedspread.  Now he's 6'5" and carries a rifle.

I'm told that happens.

Last weekend, I looked across the hall at an SCA event, wondered who the new girl was, admired the taste of whichever of the guys had brought her... then realized i'd changed her diapers. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

I heard boot camp does that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on January 20, 2012, 02:41:55 AM

I'm told that happens.

Last weekend, I looked across the hall at an SCA event, wondered who the new girl was, admired the taste of whichever of the guys had brought her... then realized i'd changed her diapers.

Yeah, I sent my old buddy lampshade a copy of that pic.  He's like, "I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE CHANGING HIS DIAPERS!  NOOOOOOO!"

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2012, 02:35:35 AM
Me:  "How much did you get to eat?"

Ian:  "Only 4800 calories a day."

:aaa:

"Only"?  Seriously, wtf are the feeding yuor baby?  5 lbs of oatmeal and sausage for breakfast and then what?  :lol:
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Thurnez Isa

You didn't give him a rifle when he had his Yoda bedspread? Well I guess you can't have everything.

Congrats to him.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante