News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

RENAMED: Roger is bored. Do something!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 27, 2012, 02:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

What the fucking shit?  :crankey:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Bloody hell.  Nothing fucking works.  Going to bed.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Bed's broke (don't ask).  So here's ten things I hate about you fucking primates.

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".  What damned good is a fucking cake if you can't eat it?  Idiot.

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look".  Of course it is.  Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?

5. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?"  No, loser, I pay good money to go to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"  You gave me no choice, did you, sunshine?

7. When something is "new and improved!"  Which is it?  If it's new, then there has never been anything before it.  If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short".  Life is the longest thing anyone ever experiences.  What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus had come, would I be standing there?

10. People who PM me and ask me why I fucking hate people.  Fuck off.  Shut up.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 27, 2012, 03:10:26 AM
Teamspag?

Team speak 3 Discordian channel.  I still have the maddshark connection, so I might be out of date.

Very useful for talking to people in Europe without opening a vein.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, in my near-fatal boredom, I will now pontificate to an empty forum on the subject of global politics...And all you need to know about world politics is this:

EVERY government is a criminal conspiracy to concentrate wealth and power in the hands of a few, and to suppress dissent among the rest.

Big thieves hang little thieves.

Rich people get richer by getting poor people to kill each other in the name of a phony ideal.

Kill a hundred people and you spend your life in jail.  Kill a million people and you ride to the opera in a limousine.

And, to swipe from Lords of War, the biggest 5 arms dealers in the world are also the 5 permanent members of the UN security council.

There.  You are now an expert on politics.  You may pay homage at my feet beginning now.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 03:18:37 AM
Also, in my near-fatal boredom, I will now pontificate to an empty forum on the subject of global politics...And all you need to know about world politics is this:

EVERY government is a criminal conspiracy to concentrate wealth and power in the hands of a few, and to suppress dissent among the rest.

Rich people get richer by getting poor people to kill each other in the name of a phony ideal.

Kill a hundred people and you spend your life in jail.  Kill a million people and you ride to the opera in a limousine.

And, to swipe from Lords of War, the biggest 5 arms dealers in the world are also the 5 permanent members of the UN security council.

There.  You are now an expert on politics.  You may pay homage at my feet beginning now.

Must I? How much homage?

The Good Reverend Roger

AND, while I'm at it, I feel ever so motivated to give you all a right thrashing, I am so very incensed, yet my carpet whisk is bent from the last time and I am not prepared to step up to a baseball bat just yet, as I still harbor some minute hope that you will snap to and allow a gentleman to read his old copies of SPANKING LESBIANS in peace again.  Please give my proposal serious consideration and forestall my alternate plan of pouring thumbtacks into your codpieces.  Thanks ever so. 

This offer void in Ohio, Baptist churches, Texas ice houses, Texas, and Cram's house.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 27, 2012, 03:21:02 AM

Must I? How much homage?

I said "MAY", I'm not into the whole authoritarian trip.  You can just demonstrate your eternal gratitude by mailing LMNO something squishy, so that he may be reminded that all is, in the end, used tuck-tape.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 03:48:25 AM
Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 27, 2012, 03:21:02 AM

Must I? How much homage?

I said "MAY", I'm not into the whole authoritarian trip.  You can just demonstrate your eternal gratitude by mailing LMNO something squishy, so that he may be reminded that all is, in the end, used tuck-tape.

Hmm. I'll have to see if I still have his return address.

The Good Reverend Roger

BORED.

BORED BORED BORED.

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I SHOULD NOT DESTROY YOU, EARTHLINGS.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 04:01:22 AM
BORED.

BORED BORED BORED.

Robot lesbians are in the near future?

Nephew Twiddleton

That's a good reason, I think.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 27, 2012, 04:02:17 AM
BORED.

BORED BORED BORED.

I've been hearing that since 1985.  I still don't have one.  Or two.  Yeah, you need two, or you sort of lose the effect.

Try again, human.

Salty

Because only robots from the future like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Badbeast will survive the blasts.

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 27, 2012, 04:02:17 AM
BORED.

BORED BORED BORED.

Ooh I should introduce you to some reasons why that might not be as desirable as you'd think.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.