News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

This forum is old...

Started by bugmenоt, October 01, 2019, 06:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenоt

... but not quite dead. Nice to lurk around every few months or so. Might try posting something relevant some day.

The Johnny

Forum's so dead that I have to type in a Ouija board to communicate with the penitent souls that aimlessly roam this side of the Internet.

If you wait long enough, we can all talk one on one in the Second Coming.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

hooplala

Quote from: bugmenоt on October 01, 2019, 06:57:52 PM
... but not quite dead. Nice to lurk around every few months or so. Might try posting something relevant some day.

That'll put you one up on me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Don't worry, Liz Warren will break up Facebook, indirectly causing an internet forum renaissance in 2021

Fujikoma

Why does that sound like exactly what will happen?

Fujikoma

Discordions: Still un-fucking surprised.

bugmenоt

Quote from: Cain on October 02, 2019, 12:09:53 AM
Don't worry, Liz Warren will break up Facebook, indirectly causing an internet forum renaissance in 2021

Can we get a privacy renaissance too by her not only breaking it up but publishing all "private" Facebook messages?

Cain

Quote from: bugmenоt on October 02, 2019, 09:00:45 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 02, 2019, 12:09:53 AM

Can we get a privacy renaissance too by her not only breaking it up but publishing all "private" Facebook messages?