News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

RENAMED: Roger is bored. Do something!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 27, 2012, 02:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 27, 2012, 04:04:45 AM
Because only robots from the future like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Badbeast will be the only things to survive the blasts.

But not in YOUR shelter.  Only a deity that really hated you would do a thing like that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

They should put a warning on these cheap scanners:  DO NOT PUT MIRRORS IN SCANNER.

Because my printer turned inside out and the wireless mouse is humping my leg and quoting scripture.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Richter

Roger this state just OK'd me to drive, my car to function, and by proxy, me to purchase rifles, shotguns, or black powder arms.

How do I get this grin off my face?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 04:14:24 AM
They should put a warning on these cheap scanners:  DO NOT PUT MIRRORS IN SCANNER.

Because my printer turned inside out and the wireless mouse is humping my leg and quoting scripture.

Why do I feel the need to do this?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on January 27, 2012, 04:20:16 AM
Roger this state just OK'd me to drive, my car to function, and by proxy, me to purchase rifles, shotguns, or black powder arms.

Imagine co-starring in The Crying Game with Susan Brownmiller.

Then just do what comes naturally.  NOTE:  This may cause the state to revoke said privileges, at the very least.  But you'll never grin again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 27, 2012, 04:20:51 AM

Because you're not well.  My cursor is just jumping up and down, up and down...

Richter

Give it a picture of Newt Gingrich next.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 04:22:23 AM
Quote from: Richter on January 27, 2012, 04:20:16 AM

Imagine co-starring in The Crying Game with Susan Brownmiller.

Then just do what comes naturally.  NOTE:  This may cause the state to revoke said privileges, at the very least.  But you'll never grin again.

:horrormirth:
There we go.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on January 27, 2012, 04:27:01 AM

Give it a picture of Newt Gingrich next.

Too late.  It's demanding that I build it a mate.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 04:23:06 AM

Just so you know, I am blaming you for the small hole in the fabric of Spaes/tiem on yuo. Luck for the locals I have a tomahawk and the horrors crawling out of my moniter don't like steel.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 27, 2012, 04:28:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 04:23:06 AM

Just so you know, I am blaming you for the small hole in the fabric of Spaes/tiem on yuo. Luck for the locals I have a tomahawk and the horrors crawling out of my moniter don't like steel.

It was Freeky what done it, Boss Coyote!  I wouldn't cross ya like that!

The Good Reverend Roger

Bored again.

Going to gobble pills and annoy Enabler.  G'night.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Phox

Thread delivers.

And I apologize for not being around what with the school stuff and this experimental "social life".

navkat

We need to start throwing more meat into Roger's cage again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whoa

and to think I didn't click on this thread immediately because I assumed it wasn't going to be that interesting!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."