RENAMED: Roger is bored. Do something!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 27, 2012, 02:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2012, 02:52:13 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 03, 2012, 12:05:07 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 09:38:40 PM
Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 02, 2012, 09:37:59 PM
14 bras? Thats 28 boobs. Cant hate that at all.

Watch me.

They're not being shoved in my face, after all.

Well, not all at ONCE...

That is entirely unacceptable.

Troof. If you're going to have 28 boobs put in your face in the course of a 24 hour period, it's gotta be all at once.

Unless it's a bachelor party. Then you take your time so your money doesn't run out all at once and then you're not exactly sure why you don't have enough for a beer.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Fucking bored died an hour and half before the work day is over.   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2012, 07:19:11 PM
Thanks...

Not sure how to shake this one off.  I'm okay for awhile, and then something sets me off again.

On the other hand, you'd now be explaining to a 9 year old why daddy ran off with some young floozy.

And as far as the Other Woman goes, well, I think she'll soon find out that she got the worst end of this particular bargain.  Your ex doesn't strike me as the 3AM-changing-shitty-diapers type.

Lastly, nothing says you have to have an SO to have a kid.

These are all fantastically good points.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2012, 08:02:50 PM
Thanks...

Not sure how to shake this one off.  I'm okay for awhile, and then something sets me off again.

On the other hand, you'd now be explaining to a 9 year old why daddy ran off with some young floozy.

And as far as the Other Woman goes, well, I think she'll soon find out that she got the worst end of this particular bargain.  Your ex doesn't strike me as the 3AM-changing-shitty-diapers type.it

I know all of this, in my head.  It isn't my head that wants to scream/cry/break something/curl up and die.

I understand, completely.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on February 04, 2012, 04:46:26 AM
Thanks...

And as far as the Other Woman goes, well, I think she'll soon find out that she got the worst end of this particular bargain.  Your ex doesn't strike me as the 3AM-changing-shitty-diapers type.it

I know all of this, in my head.  It isn't my head that wants to scream/cry/break something/curl up and die.

Is it horrible that I find myself considering dragging my feet on the paperwork for an extra few months?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on February 04, 2012, 01:29:50 PM
Thanks...

Is it horrible that I find myself considering dragging my feet on the paperwork for an extra few months?

Horrible as in you as a person? No.  Horrible as in drag your feet because you don't want it to be over?  Well, sorta, but it's understandable, and everyone goes through that (I assume), and its not really a reflection on your character.  Horrible as in you want to make him suffer abit?  I dunno. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks...

Not horrible, but not good for your health and psyche. The best thing you can do for yourself is get that paperwork filled out and filed as soon as possible. WITH the assistance of a lawyer.

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on February 04, 2012, 04:11:38 PM
Thanks...

Not horrible, but not good for your health and psyche. The best thing you can do for yourself is get that paperwork filled out and filed as soon as possible. WITH the assistance of a lawyer.

Yeah, I know.  I will, however, at least enjoy the thought of making him sweat over whether the kid will be born before he's divorced.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Him still being married won't be that big of a deal (beyond you getting to laugh at him on your court date).

Luna

Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 05, 2012, 01:56:25 AM
Him still being married won't be that big of a deal (beyond you getting to laugh at him on your court date).

Yeah...  Better over with fast.

I'm just wishing he'd vanish. 

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Luna on February 05, 2012, 02:25:11 AM

I hear a vat full of hydrochloric acid works for that  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The fastest way to make him vanish (from your life) is to get the divorce done with. Then you can  move on and forget about his stupid ass.

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on February 05, 2012, 02:50:17 AM

The fastest way to make him vanish (from your life) is to get the divorce done with. Then you can  move on and forget about his stupid ass.

Yep.  I just have to sit down with the agreement and see what changed.  The lawyer screwed it up, we have three different versions, now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Bad night at the ER.

Rant to follow tomorrow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna