News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

RENAMED: Roger is bored. Do something!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 27, 2012, 02:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 29, 2012, 07:05:13 AM
I am supposed to bring something in to class on Tuesday that reflects the current state of U.S. military imperialism.

I know I won't have any problems finding something, I'm just afraid to go look.

Tell Cain you wanna see it ALL, NO FILTERS.

Then, without reading, cut & paste it into word and turn it in.  It will be a race between the prof being hauled to the nut-hatch and you being hauled to some nameless navy brig as a "person of interest".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2012, 07:01:12 AM
It also occurs to me that it's only a few weeks until I have to endure Saint Patrick's Day again.

Yeah, a big ol' Erin go bugger to all you contentious, alcoholic, bipolar, swaggering, staggering, badgering, blustering, brain-damaged, half-inbred, half-dicked, hair-trigger-brawling, loud-mouthed bags of monkey meat. I hope you get ebola from a toilet seat and it works its way outwards from your privates.

Same to the goddamned Irish as well, they're nuts.
I when I first started reading this post, I noticed nearly half of the qualities on your list applied to me. And then I saw i was adequately covered when you mentioned the Irish.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Back to work.

Everything is an utter shambles.  Boredom = over.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 29, 2012, 08:29:16 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2012, 07:01:12 AM
It also occurs to me that it's only a few weeks until I have to endure Saint Patrick's Day again.

Yeah, a big ol' Erin go bugger to all you contentious, alcoholic, bipolar, swaggering, staggering, badgering, blustering, brain-damaged, half-inbred, half-dicked, hair-trigger-brawling, loud-mouthed bags of monkey meat. I hope you get ebola from a toilet seat and it works its way outwards from your privates.

Same to the goddamned Irish as well, they're nuts.
I when I first started reading this post, I noticed nearly half of the qualities on your list applied to me. And then I saw i was adequately covered when you mentioned the Irish.  :lulz:

I have been invited to spend the day at the home of a friend who is half Irish and half Portugese.  His corned beef and cabbage (a dish which which I have never been able to smell without gagging) is awesome.  There will be massive amounts of beer, and likely a trip to the local Irish pub, where God Himself will not be able to save the live band if they do not come prepared with the RIGHT music, or flub a verse. 

As my divorce will be filed by that date (finally), I will be SERIOUS about having a good time.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

So, last year, Filthy Assistant wanted to test a 26,000 RPM gearbox that has a ceramic head on the bench, and I told him no, because if the ceramic broke, it would machine gun everyone in the shop to death.

While I was gone, the gearbox acted up again.  Filthy Assistant told Richard to set it up for a bench test, and Richard - despite my orders that nobody was to follow FA's instructions, did so.

The contractor's test equipment had a problem, and the test got delayed til today.  Well, it would have been, if I wasn't here.  I threw a wobbler unlike any ever seen here, unlike any I have thrown since I left the military.  Filthy Assistant got so rattled the boss made him take the rest of the day off, and Richard is now scrubbing out the oil storage area while he contemplates his sins.  I am, however, having the new apprentice bring him coffee (though I have forbidden the apprentice - and anyone else - from helping him).

What the fuck gets into these peoples' heads?  They've been in the business 20-30 years longer than I have, and they still decide they're clever and do horribly dangerous things. 

Well, The Good Reverend Howl has the cure for THAT.

The Good Reverend Roger

HEY, ASSHOLE!

Just in case you didn't notice, YOU SUCK.  Your posts are STUPID AND BORING and I don't even read people's responses to them because it's just one dumbass trying to out-dumbass another dumbass.

Dumb jerks.

YEAH I MEAN YOU, ASSHOLE!  Everything you say is just stupid and dumb and any response you get which isn't some kind of outright admiration of your NONEXISTENT brilliance is met with you by enraged indignance over people's failure to recognise how cool hip hep now wow groovy gear rockin' and whatever else the hell you think you are and are wrong about.

We are all supposed to take you as some kind of unquestionable holy idol just because you think you don't stink like crappy crap and turds, BUT YOU DO, and vomit too.  You can't even get basic facts straight, you DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, and everything you say about anything is so embarrassingly naive, foolish, idiotic and dopey it makes me ashamed of not being able to beat you bloodily into a twenty year coma, strap you into a hospital bed and yank your feeding tube out of your nose. 

Ignoramus doesn't even come close to expressing the all encompassing cluelessness and lack of simple basic knowledge about ANYTHING that characterizes you, your stupid posts, your lamebrained ideas, your feeble weak attempts at wit, humor and sarcasm, your EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you empty cat food can of a person substitute.

If I pooped a turd out of my butt that was as stinky and stupid looking and gross and dumb and moronic as you I would start to really worry about something, because my VERY DUNG is to you as Sir Isaac J. Einstien is to some retarded mongoloid brain-damaged freak cripple monkeyfaced hydrocephalic paralytic colostomy bag wearing shrivelled hook handed twitching zombie poopie-head bedridden I DON'T KNOW WHAT.

GOT IT? So SHUT UP.

Or Kill Me.

My stress levels popped back to normal within 20 minutes of returning to work.  So that's something.

The Good Reverend Roger

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 30, 2012, 05:33:21 PM
So, last year, Filthy Assistant wanted to test a 26,000 RPM gearbox that has a ceramic head on the bench, and I told him no, because if the ceramic broke, it would machine gun everyone in the shop to death.

While I was gone, the gearbox acted up again.  Filthy Assistant told Richard to set it up for a bench test, and Richard - despite my orders that nobody was to follow FA's instructions, did so.

The contractor's test equipment had a problem, and the test got delayed til today.  Well, it would have been, if I wasn't here.  I threw a wobbler unlike any ever seen here, unlike any I have thrown since I left the military.  Filthy Assistant got so rattled the boss made him take the rest of the day off, and Richard is now scrubbing out the oil storage area while he contemplates his sins.  I am, however, having the new apprentice bring him coffee (though I have forbidden the apprentice - and anyone else - from helping him).

What the fuck gets into these peoples' heads?  They've been in the business 20-30 years longer than I have, and they still decide they're clever and do horribly dangerous things. 

Holy shit.  I know enough about machines to know not to fuck with them and to listen to people more mechanically inclined... and this scared the hell out of me.  Even I understand the concept of shrapnel...

Any hope some idiot(s) will be fired over this?

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on January 30, 2012, 06:38:21 PM

Holy shit.  I know enough about machines to know not to fuck with them and to listen to people more mechanically inclined... and this scared the hell out of me.  Even I understand the concept of shrapnel...

That's too kind.

And it would deprive me of my horrible, horrible revenge.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 30, 2012, 06:39:16 PM
Quote from: Luna on January 30, 2012, 06:38:21 PM

That's too kind.

And it would deprive me of my horrible, horrible revenge.

I do not know what said oil storage area looks like, but scrubbing it sounds hideous, and like an appropriate warmup.

Seems like Filthy Assistant will need something more creative.  I hope you'll be able to share.

I was thinking firings not for revenge, but for the not-getting-Roger-killed-by-stupid factor.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on January 30, 2012, 06:43:44 PM
Seems like Filthy Assistant will need something more creative.  I hope you'll be able to share.

I was thinking firings not for revenge, but for the not-getting-Roger-killed-by-stupid factor.

These things don't happen when I'm around.

Not because I'd object to someone killing me (God knows you bastards won't), but because I have standards.

The Good Reverend Roger

so ronery, I'm so ronery...

Okay, I guess I better just go piss off Mike the engineer.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 30, 2012, 07:01:09 PM
Quote from: Luna on January 30, 2012, 06:43:44 PM

These things don't happen when I'm around.

Not because I'd object to someone killing me (God knows you bastards won't), but because I have standards.

I AM glad you caught it.  While I believe stupid should hurt, and should, in extreme cases, be fatal, I expect there were people in the room who didn't deserve to get shredded.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on January 30, 2012, 07:23:57 PM
I expect there were people in the room who didn't deserve to get shredded.

I rather doubt that.

In any case, I'm glad you responded.  I was beginning to feel like I was watching PD TV, where everyone views all the time, and nobody says a word.  I have never before associated being bored and lonely with an internet forum, but I am being conditioned that way by PD recently.

I am also developing a deep-seated hatred of lurkers.  Seriously.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 30, 2012, 07:26:31 PM
Quote from: Luna on January 30, 2012, 07:23:57 PM
I expect there were people in the room who didn't deserve to get shredded.

I rather doubt that.

In any case, I'm glad you responded.  I was beginning to feel like I was watching PD TV, where everyone views all the time, and nobody says a word.  I have never before associated being bored and lonely with an internet forum, but I am being conditioned that way by PD recently.

I am also developing a deep-seated hatred of lurkers.  Seriously.

I do when I can, sadly limited by being at work, training a moron as my replacement, and posting on my phone since the nannywall here is locked tighter than a hummingbird's twat.  (What I go through to fix typos is insane.)

It has occurred to me that, if I am reading and put the phone down to go back to the elephant dump sized pile of work I have here, it probably looks like I am lurking.  Possibly for days.