News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

ATTN, GARBO...IF that's your REAL name...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 01, 2012, 01:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sita on February 01, 2012, 02:31:04 AM
Dammit. Now I have to try and find something to make the faceless image go away before bed.

If I have nightmares about faceless dolls (they are never faceless people for some reason) tonight I blame you.

Jesus, I thought everyone would be freaking out over the beef baby.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 01, 2012, 02:50:54 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2012, 01:17:51 AM
In hindsight, that was a little disturbing.

:lulz:

"A LITTLE"?!?!?!?

I actually offended MYSELF.

I think Garbo's not talking to me now.   

TGRR,
:sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

Nah. I find the picture kind of funny in a  :eek: sort of way.
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2012, 01:14:07 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 01, 2012, 01:09:27 AM
WHO TOLD YOU? HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?

Some guy named totallynotnewtginrgich@yahoo.com emailed me the WHOLE TRUTH.

Oh, and I know about the CATTLE MUTILATIONS!  You fiend.  If you had ONLY STUCK TO CATTLE!

Next, I expect Whitley Strieber's gonna get probed again.

Cattle were not interesting enough. There is only so many ways you can do that to a cow before there is no more to learn from it. Strieber sings like a canary if you even so much as wiggle a probe in his general direction, and I have learned all from him that I can.

Also, I am not responsible for that baby. I'm not sure who is, but my guess is the Burger King. If you think me unmasked is creepy, you ought to see what he hides under that crown.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2012, 02:52:48 AM

"A LITTLE"?!?!?!?

TGRR,

In retrospect, what disturbs me most is that my first thought was, "ooh, a little bacon diaper!"
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on February 01, 2012, 04:28:21 AM

"A LITTLE"?!?!?!?

TGRR,

In retrospect, what disturbs me most is that my first thought was, "ooh, a little bacon diaper!"

What disturbs me about it is that apparently people haven't evolved past Moloch worship, symbolic or not. :horrormirth:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

The ground beef baby wasn't that bad.  It is after all just symbolic infant cannibalism.

Oh, wait. 

Luna

Quote from: Jasper on February 01, 2012, 04:53:15 PM
The ground beef baby wasn't that bad.  It is after all just symbolic infant cannibalism.

Oh, wait.

Ritualized, symbolic cannibalism has been normalized.  Odds are many of us here have participated.

Ever take communion?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

:lulz: I was just thinking that. Transubstantiation FTW.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Phox

Quote from: Luna on February 01, 2012, 04:28:21 AM

"A LITTLE"?!?!?!?

TGRR,

Me too. :awesome:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on February 01, 2012, 06:17:37 PM
Quote from: Jasper on February 01, 2012, 04:53:15 PM

Oh, wait.

Ritualized, symbolic cannibalism has been normalized.  Odds are many of us here have participated.

Ever take communion?

No, but I've eaten gingerbread men before.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

The ground beef baby alone isn't that bad.

The ground beef baby associated with Whitley Strieber? Now that hurt my brain. A lot.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]