News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Bolognese Machiavelli

Started by EK WAFFLR, February 02, 2012, 09:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Bolognese Machiavelli

1.) Arrange to have garlic and onions cast into hot oil.
2.) The carrot and celery you must divide against themselves. Ground beef, too, shall turn upon the burner; crush any coherent resistance with a spoon of wood. Sautee until no hint of blood remains to stain your hands.
3.) Perhaps, in a dark place without witnesses, the tomato shall meet with the knife.
4.) The basil and parsley you may use without consequence. For long minutes, all shall be muddled and roil on the surface of the flame.
5.) If it is most advantageous, store cold for the proper day.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Jasper

Cramulus

Triple Zero

OT but it seems I missed a few hilarious things in that Reddit, among which:

http://torrentfreak.com/file-sharing-recognized-as-official-religion-in-sweden-120104/

Note how their logo is a black pyramid with a K in it?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

navkat

minuspace

:lulz:  I love how you remembered the celery!   :lulz:

Reginald Ret

We need to translate more recipies into macchiavelinese. Make it a whole book!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Freeky

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

Inquisitorial Breakfast:

First, let the cured porks of the commoners be seized, unsuspecting at an early hour, and brought before the Inquisitors.  Render them in the fires of inquiry until there is nothing more to be gained, and set them aside.

Next, let the noble breads or bagels suspected be brought forth.  Let them make accounting for what facts have been has clarified of their serfs.

Spare none the hot fire of inquiry, even the matronly egg, who shall fade from hard shelled and indolent, to white with fear.

Let all be assembled publicly, as in the auto de' fe.  Lord willing, after the fires of purification, all shall be consumed.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat