News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Defendant Breached a Duty Not to Shoot Bottle Rockets Out of His Anus

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 05, 2012, 04:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Best thing I've read all weekend.  :lulz:

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2012/02/bottle-rocket.html

Quote8.    [Defendant] was highly intoxicated on this date and time, and decided in his drunken stupor that it would be a good idea to shoot bottle rockets out of his anus on the [Alpha Tau Omega fraternity] deck, located on the back of the ATO house.

10.   [Defendant] placed a bottle rocket in his anus [and] ignited the fuse, but instead of launching, the bottle rocket blew up in Defendant's rectum, and this startled plaintiff and caused him to jump back, at which time he fell off of the ATO deck, and he became lodged between the deck and an air conditioner unit adjacent to the deck.

13.    Per the applicable codes ... the deck in question should have had a railing, which comported with said codes.

16.    ATO owed plaintiff a duty to provide a safe deck, including a railing, and ... a duty to supervise its guests and its own fraternity members, such as Defendant, and other under age persons, from consuming alcohol on its premises, which leads to stupid and dangerous activities, such as shooting bottle rockets out of one's own anus.

18.   [Defendant] also owed plaintiff ... a duty of care not to drink under age, or to file bottle rockets out of his anus.

19.   [Defendant] breached this duty when he both drank under age ... and attempted to fire a bottle rocket out of his anus while under the influence. The act of firing a bottle rocket, within Huntington City Limits, was also a crime.

22.   Plaintiff asserts that the activity of underaged drinking and firing bottle rockets out of one's own anus constitutes an "ultra-hazardous" activity which exposes both of these defendant to strict liability.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Good example of shutting up an taking responsibility for your own actions.  Ask the wheels of jsutice to turn, and they will likely drag you in too.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nephew Twiddleton

So, uh....

What is the current state of said anus? Somehow "startled" does not seem like an appropriate response to "blew up in the Defendant's rectum."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 05, 2012, 05:16:44 PM
So, uh....

What is the current state of said anus? Somehow "startled" does not seem like an appropriate response to "blew up in the Defendant's rectum."

Yeah, that seemed like kind of an understatement. However, I was pretty amused by the "became lodged between the deck and an air conditioner unit" part.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

This might be going through the wall instead of just taking it there.

Jasper

The rocket portion was not inside his ass when it was activated, and the resulting blast of a backfiring bottlerocket is relatively harmless at the distance it would have been.

Source:  I have been exposed to and survived a lot of stupidity.

Triple Zero

Sounds a lot like whoever wrote that down really wanted to underline how retarded it is to fire a rocket from your anus and humiliate whoever did it. Which I can completely understand btw.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

There are a lot of missing entries in that list, Trip.  I suspect that they all say "THE RETARD TRIED TO BLOW UP HIS OWN ASSHOLE".

Luna

Strangely enough, this is not the dumbest "someone else should have prevented me from being stupid" case I have heard.  It is, however, the funniest.   :lol:

ETA:  further anal-ysis of the case is up:

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2012/02/further-analysis-bottle-rocket.html
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

trippinprincezz13

My question is, why would you be at a frat party and NOT expect fireworks to come flying out of someone's orifice?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Wolfgang Absolutus

Thinking and Breathing are my main occupations.