News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Not the help he wanted...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 07, 2012, 03:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

"You think you'e depressed?  We'll give you something to be depressed about!"

Scribbly

They sure helped the fuck out of that guy.

I feel bad for his fish. :(
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Luna

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on February 07, 2012, 03:37:11 PM

No kidding.  Well, a half million bucks will help...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on February 07, 2012, 03:37:11 PM

Don't YOU wish you lived in the land of the free?

Because we don't have TIME for that constitutional bullshit.  It gets in the way of being free.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Between this and the cops brutalizing Danny and ruining his house, the overall impression I'm getting is that they want to make sure that nobody ever calls them for anything, so that they can remain free to harass black people and investigate suspected "terrorists".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 07, 2012, 04:32:18 PM
Between this and the cops brutalizing Danny and ruining his house, the overall impression I'm getting is that they want to make sure that nobody ever calls them for anything, so that they can remain free to harass legally black people and investigate other suspected "terrorists".

Fixed that for 21st Century accuracy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

And people think I'm strange for never ever ever wanting help or interaction of any conceivable sort from any kind of government official.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2012, 05:19:22 PM
Quote from: Nigel on February 07, 2012, 04:32:18 PM
Between this and the cops brutalizing Danny and ruining his house, the overall impression I'm getting is that they want to make sure that nobody ever calls them for anything, so that they can remain free to harass legally black people and investigate other suspected "terrorists".

Fixed that for 21st Century accuracy.

:horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: truth.

Wolfgang Absolutus

Silly pigs. When will they learn beating people for no reason only enforces stereotypes about them being relentless d-bags. They should really get a better PR department.
Thinking and Breathing are my main occupations.

Jasper

Making that sound good would require enough spin to choke a Quantum Mechanics professor.

Wolfgang Absolutus

Quote from: Jasper on February 08, 2012, 12:44:05 AM
Making that sound good would require enough spin to choke a Quantum Mechanics professor.
:lulz: :lulz:
Thinking and Breathing are my main occupations.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Scribbly

Quote from: Jasper on February 08, 2012, 12:44:05 AM

The below is a thought exercise and does not in any way reflect the real opinions of Demolition Squid

Local Veteran Recovering After Suicide Threat
Michael Corrigan (age), veteran of (conflicts), has returned home following a recent suicide scare.

Faced with the growing rate of veteran suicides local police issued a robust response to the case of local man Matthew Corrigan. Although there was some damage to Corrigan's residence, police are happy to report that Mr. Corrigan himself is alive and well.

Local officers were alerted to Mr. Corrigan after he placed a call to the National Suicide Hotline. He complained of severe depression, shared that he had not slept for several days, and that he had several firearms. Mr. Corrigan hung up the phone shortly after revealing this fact, and took prescribed medication in order to try and sleep.

Local Heroes Save Veteran

Concerned for Mr. Corrigan's safety, local law enforcement were informed of his condition and rushed to the scene. In total it is estimated that 28 officers were mobilized in order to ascertain Mr. Corrigan's condition and ensure his safety and the safety of those around him.

Upon arrival, officers called for Mr. Corrigan to come out and greet them, and use floodlights in order to alert him to their presence and ensure full visibility in case of a 'suicide by cop' scenario. Veterans now account for one in five of all suicides across the nation, and 'suicide by cop' is responsible for one third of all North American police shootings..

After a tense 50 minute standoff, Mr. Corrigan finally produced himself, unarmed, and was met by the local police. He was belligerent, claiming 'There is no way I am giving you consent to enter my place.' To which Officer Doe responded, 'I don't have time for this constitutional bullshit!'

Constitutional Bullshit

As Mr. Corrigan would not give the officers the keys to his apartment in order to ensure that there was nobody at further risk, and he was known to be not in his right mind, officers broke down the door and proceeded to complete a thorough sweep of the apartment. They checked for drugs, explosives, and illegal firearms. In total they seized three firearms and numerous rounds of ammunition. Some of the firearms were properly stored, but one was located in a zip-lock bag underneath piles of clothes.

Mr. Corrigan's pet dog was taken to an animal shelter, whilst Mr. Corrigan himself was transferred to a VA hospital to recuperate from his PTSD. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is common amongst army veterans, and Mr. Corrigan was not released until he was determined to no longer be a risk to himself or others.

Mr. Corrigan returned home sixteen days after the start of the ordeal, and is said to be recuperating properly. Local officers were not available for comment on this case. Mr. Corrigan himself, however, did have some criticism of the damage to his apartment that was necessary during his apprehension.

"(My) Eyeglasses were broken and thrown in a corner."
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.