News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

My ex girlfriend is now a stripper.

Started by DECI4, February 09, 2012, 08:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 10, 2012, 10:37:03 PM
DIS FREAD IS NOW ABOUT MIKE THE ENGINEER'S NOSE HAIR.

IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ANGELA DAVIS PEEKING OUT OF HIS RIGHT NOSTRIL.

:vom:

THE FUCK

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I once dated Mike's nose hair.  I disagree with its current career move.

navkat

I heard that if you braid the nose hair, throw it out a ten-story building and say "Great Scot!" three times, Christopher Lloyd climbs up wearing a white lab coat with a Flux Capacitor and Libyans chasing him.

Pæs

Threads like this make me glad I see something like 50 posts per page. "Oh, only 2 pages, at least nobody got CARRIED AWAY RESPONDING TO DECI4".

kingyak

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 10, 2012, 04:34:24 PM
Quote from: Nigel on February 10, 2012, 03:50:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 10, 2012, 03:40:47 AM
Quote from: kingyak on February 10, 2012, 02:10:19 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on February 10, 2012, 12:53:28 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on February 10, 2012, 12:52:35 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on February 10, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
And this thread continues to nose dive, just in a different direction now. I am pretty sure this was the first post by this person I have ever read and was completely baffled.

Hey if it would make you feel better I could say "You mad bro?" Or OMFG you guys got trolled so hard". Just let me know.

Nah, I backing out now anyway.

I'm kinda tempted to continue taking him seriously for a few more posts just to keep the TGRR and Nigel derision flowing.

Or you could just save the effort and embarrassment and say, "Nigel & Roger, please come shit on my head."

At least now I know who to ignore.

I don't think he was being hostile.  I think he was just enjoying watching us lose our shit.   :lol:
:cheers:
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

navkat

Quote from: Beardman Meow on February 12, 2012, 11:15:48 PM
Threads like this make me glad I see something like 50 posts per page. "Oh, only 2 pages, at least nobody got CARRIED AWAY RESPONDING TO DECI4".

I have no idea what you're talking about.
(but srsly, I still can't figure out why I got that angry. I mean, the whole "women are whores" thing is a personal sore spot but still)