News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Another Rant

Started by Don Coyote, February 09, 2012, 10:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

"Well fuck you too"

"pardon?"

"You heard me. Fuck yourself with a rusty garden snake"

"Come now my friend what is the matter?"

"You know damn well."

"If I fucking knew I wouldn't be confused, now would I?"

"STOP USING LOGIC ON ME YOU ASSBAG!!!!!" <inarticulate noises and breaking vases>

"Are you done? Those were very cheap vases that no-one liked anyways. How dare you destroy them"

"well I'm fucking tired of this shit. This 'oh look something to talk about everyone contribute.' I go 'SHINY.....DERP.' Stop judging me"

"I am not seeing the problem."

"Of course not. Do you know how annoying it is to never have ANYTHING to add?"

"can't say as I don't fucking exist."

"I know that. You are just a fucking tool to explain shit."

"Thanks....I feel so loved."

"Can it you twit."

"Well are you going to explain your position?"

"My position is I am annoyed that I can't ever seem to contribute to other projects. I guess all I am good for is making stupid pictures using copypaste"

"You know you really suck at this."

"Sod off. Sorry I am not living up your expectations and making a long drawn explanation of everything."

"Then go do something you want to do and stop beating yourself up over shit you suck at."

"Oh right, and what if noone gives a fuck? What if I want some fucking input on MY shit that I am doing?"

"Share it?"

"Did that already. I get  :lulz: or  :? or nothing"

"Well aren't you making funny pictures to be funny? Shouldn't you want  :lulz:?"

"Shut it. I'm not even concerned with that shit. It's my other project that's pissing me off."

"Oh the "rip off blizzard and use their models in Skyrim" project?"

"Well fuck you. That's not the point. The point is that modding communities will either ban you or just ignore you. Evidently WoW isn't cool enough to import but you need 5 million nude mods and accessories to help you impregnate your socks while playing Skyrim alone in the dark"

"Well, maybe WoW is just not cool enough for the nerds that play Skyrim?"

"I dunno man. Maybe I should get a better hobby?"

"Like?"

"Hrm..........why am I bitching about this? I'm pissed that I can't come up with a way to contribute to one tribe and that another tribe that should want to help is just unhelpful"

"Well people do suck"

The preceding was Coyote letting minor annoyances spill out of his head.

The Rev

This is a comment in this thread.  :lulz:

Don Coyote

Q. G. Pennyworth