News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Rev Roger: Adventures in the mirror; more screwheads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 27, 2004, 03:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Slarti

QuoteOr kill me.

sounds appropriate, after what i've read of the forums there.

edit:

Quoteand monkey with his board some more, or just launch the vicious pummelling from here?

why?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slartibartfast
QuoteOr kill me.

sounds appropriate, after what i've read of the forums there.

Yep. :lol:

Good King Trollax and his angsty subjects.

Just about every thread is either Daven admiring himself, Trollax ranting about feminism, or someone bitching about how mean the world is, and how everyone is a shit.

TOO funny.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

why?

Why not?  His reaction was akin to puring blood in the water with the sharks.

Slarti

wowsers... so you consider yourself a shark then?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slartibartfastwowsers... so you consider yourself a shark then?

Pilot fish.

With a chainsaw.

Don't like it?  DON'T CLICK.

Slarti

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Pilot fish.

With a chainsaw.

don't click where? the forums?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Pilot fish.

With a chainsaw.

don't click where? the forums?

The thread.

Slarti

yeah, i could, but you know, i just love the attention i get from arguing with you.

Slarti

okay, but, SERIOUSLY, lets stop arguing, i really don't want bella to have to leave here to. </argue>

gnimbley

if efrim gets banned at the mirror, will he be internet homeless?

will he have to panhandle for bandwidth on the street?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gnimbleyif efrim gets banned at the mirror, will he be internet homeless?

will he have to panhandle for bandwidth on the street?

I dunno.  He's still there, though, at least for the moment, tormenting Trollax for the high crime of thinking that he's Above Jakery.

I give him 1 - 2 days, and he'll show up here, having burned down what's left of that forum.

It is the Year of the Locust, and J. Edgar Hoover never died.

gnimbley

I was over there for a short time, and looked around, and ... well ...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gnimbleyI was over there for a short time, and looked around, and ... well ...

...you can see why we jaked the snot out of them?

gnimbley

... well ... ah ... er ... I might have started with ... ah ... you ............

But, yeah.