News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

"The industry"

Started by Oracle_De_Atlantis, February 11, 2012, 05:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oracle_De_Atlantis

I should be paid for what I know about the "industry."

But since the forum is free, I'll chime in.

There are two possibilities:

1) Your ex is a whore, and she likes being one, which means you're off the hook.

2) You're a deadbeat who couldn't afford a good whore, and that feels bad.

There is a third possibility, but it's too cruel to post here.
Some things which you think are purely accidental, sometimes are not.

The birth canal lies between those two artificial legs, better known as the Virginia Maryland.

East Coast Hustle

I assume this was meant to be a reply to DERPI4's troll thread?

Kids, if you're gonna feed the trolls, this is the kind of thing you should poison the food with.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Oracle_De_Atlantis on February 11, 2012, 05:17:51 AM

Haha! Wonderful. However, the general rule is "no quarter asked, none given." Let's have number three, shall we?
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cuddlefish on February 11, 2012, 06:38:27 AM

Haha! Wonderful. However, the general rule is "no quarter asked, none given." Let's have number three, shall we?

Quite right.  There is no benefit in hiding from the Hideous TruthTM.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Oracle_De_Atlantis

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 11, 2012, 06:41:06 AM

I had a friend who was the husband of an ex stripper. He had the biggest d*ck I ever saw(exhibitionist.) I always suspected it was one big reason why she left the "industry."

He would always tell me that "strippers" love to f*ck, but I just figured he was making excuses for marrying one.

The birth canal lies between those two artificial legs, better known as the Virginia Maryland.

Faust

Quote from: Oracle_De_Atlantis on February 11, 2012, 08:45:07 AM

I had a friend who was the husband of an ex stripper. He had the biggest d*ck I ever saw(exhibitionist.) I always suspected it was one big reason why she left the "industry."

He would always tell me that "strippers" love to f*ck, but I just figured he was making excuses for marrying one.

I dunno, being comfortable with your body probably removes a little inhibition and social anxiety.

Oracle_De_Atlantis

Quote from: Faust on February 11, 2012, 09:06:58 AM

I dunno, being comfortable with your body probably removes a little inhibition and social anxiety.
I agree, but who knows.

I hooked up another friend with a stripper, and to my amazement he married her. They're still together after 15 years.

Some of the best women I've known were in that biz. They genuinely love men, is why.

Faust

You know a lot of women who aren't strippers who don't genuinely love men?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Oracle_De_Atlantis on February 11, 2012, 09:23:35 AM

I agree, but who knows.

I hooked up another friend with a stripper, and to my amazement he married her. They're still together after 15 years.

Some of the best women I've known were in that biz. They genuinely love men, is why.

This one has just jumped the shark.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 11, 2012, 05:06:04 PM
Quote from: Oracle_De_Atlantis on February 11, 2012, 09:23:35 AM

I agree, but who knows.

This one has just jumped the shark.

Agreed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Still a better troll than DECI4.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Oracle_De_Atlantis

No one comes to a forum like this to whine about his girlfriend. As for "jumping the shark," I guess that means I'm a big Tuna?

As for being a "troll," I thought this was troll heaven.

Salty

Quote from: Oracle_De_Atlantis on February 12, 2012, 06:32:49 AM
No one comes to a forum like this to whine about his girlfriend. As for "jumping the shark," I guess that means I'm a big Tuna?

:spittake:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Telarus

Quote from: Oracle_De_Atlantis on February 12, 2012, 06:32:49 AM

"This Book is a Mirror. When a Monkey looks in, no Wise Man looks out." -Principia Discordia
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!