News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

So here's a question...

Started by Cain, June 05, 2012, 01:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Guru Quixote on June 10, 2012, 11:23:08 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 10, 2012, 10:49:00 PM
Quote from: Guru Quixote on June 10, 2012, 10:42:28 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 10, 2012, 10:33:23 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 05, 2012, 01:41:45 PM
...what exactly is the difference between Obama's "kill list" policy and the policy of the Serbian Army at Srebrencia?

Just thinking about it, the policy of the latter was that any "military-age" male be seperated from the population at large, then killed as a possible enemy combatant.

Obama's policy is that any "military-age" male in a "strike zone" (defined as: most of the Middle East and South Asia) is a combatant, unless it can be proven afterwards that this is not the case, and that drones be used to do the killing.

Except for scale, I'm having problems finding the point of departure between these two methods.

I'm seeing pictures of dead toddlers supposedly killed by drone strikes being passed around facebook with captions like "Suspected Terrorist".

How factual is this?

Are they brown and are they in some place that doesn't look like america?

Yeah.  :sad:

Check with non-mainstream new sources to see if the pictures are from them.

I followed the the most viral one to this guy's blog but can't find a source for it beyond that. At least one of the others seems to be from the massacre in Houla.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division