News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Happy Valentines Magic?

Started by Oracle_De_Atlantis, February 15, 2012, 04:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oracle_De_Atlantis

The post you see below was published 9-9-09 in a thread entitled "Predictions ...." 

The Latin reads ... "Table now to turn," although the order of the words is clearly interchangeable.

Can anyone here tell me if this is magic?  If you believe it is, in your opinion please explain what kind of magic best describes it and why you believe this? 

Some things which you think are purely accidental, sometimes are not.

The birth canal lies between those two artificial legs, better known as the Virginia Maryland.

East Coast Hustle

Put down the blunt, hippie. There's no such thing as "magic" unless you're referring to the kind done on stage by professional illusionists.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Oracle_De_Atlantis

The post above was followed on 9-13-09, with a related article in the same thread. However, the second photo below was published on 9-3-09, and before the related artwork in Post #1. It appeared as a subquote in the 9-13 thread. This will be important later, when the "table turns."

The Latin reads .... "Large whirling motion now"   "To loosen reap on high."

QuoteOn the eve of hurricane Ike's memory, the earth's crust has moved at a certain point, to help make a big one.

Here's my forecast .... ....

The birth canal lies between those two artificial legs, better known as the Virginia Maryland.

East Coast Hustle

Oh I get it. You're trolling. Only without the clever and funny part.

If you could refrain from spamming the place up with retarded imagebombs that would be nice.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Oracle_De_Atlantis

Quote from: Rumckle on February 15, 2012, 07:28:41 AM

That's totally shooped, I can tell by the fact that MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST
Since the publisher hasn't used a planchette since he was a child, and had no conscious memory of the shape of it, I agree. He also wasn't particularly interested in Harry Potter.

Regardless, several hundred thousand souls are about to cross. Given this, might someone have had his ear whispered into, because that "table" is about to "turn" in the correct direction depicted in the art form?

East Coast Hustle

I'm moving this to Principia Discussion.

Congratulations, OdA, you're the first person ever to post a thread that failed to meet the standards of Apple Talk. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Interesting image, add points for not being totally worthless, however, I have to dock you for not even trying to show where this was supposedly originally posted, or even providing a broken link and stating that the original site was shut down by "THEM" for being too spookily accurate.

Commentary was, frankly, lame.

2/10, only for the cool shoop
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Faust

Some Haitian Mambo cast a hex on you to waste your time looking for patterns where there are no patterns.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Oracle_De_Atlantis

Quote from: Luna on February 15, 2012, 03:26:06 PM
Interesting image, add points for not being totally worthless, however, I have to dock you for not even trying to show where this was supposedly originally posted, or even providing a broken link and stating that the original site was shut down by "THEM" for being too spookily accurate.

No censorship of this material has occurred. You can't really censor what medical science is only beginning to understand, and this is likely the product of a new skill set associated with autistic savant syndrome. I apologize for the lack of links, but the purpose of showing these graphics here, is to get some thoughts from the folks who reportedly don't believe in "magic." More formal publication will occur later.

Convincing Haitians that this isn't "magic," could be challenging, agreed?

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: Oracle_De_Atlantis on February 17, 2012, 07:39:06 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 15, 2012, 03:26:06 PM

No censorship of this material has occurred. You can't really censor what medical science is only beginning to understand, and this is likely the product of a new skill set associated with autistic savant syndrome. I apologize for the lack of links, but the purpose of showing these graphics here, is to get some thoughts from the folks who reportedly don't believe in "magic." More formal publication will occur later.

Convincing Haitians that this isn't "magic," could be challenging, agreed?

Photoshop isn't magic.

Done, here.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Photoshop most certainly is magic. Its manipulating an image into something that doesnt exist like floating disco balls with coyotes grinning face. :lulz:

twid
might do some voodoo on you guys later
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS